500 Days on MFP - 86 pounds lost - pic heavy!

Options

Replies

• maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great!
  • ali2004
    Options
    you look amazing...wow
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing!
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    Wow, my story is similar to yours. I have felt the same as you. I'm 5'4, my starting weight was 246-250 lbs. I currently weigh 168-167 lbs. and been on MFP for 13 months now. I LOVED LOVED LOVED your story! You have given me hope that I CAN ACHEIVE MY GOAL! Thank you for sharing and you look ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!! AMAZING!
  • Coffeeholic8
    Coffeeholic8 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Amazing, awesome, fantastic, inspirational, dedicated, incredible... Oh heck there just aren't enough words to describe what you have done. Congratulations.

I notice you are smiling in the first pic and smiling in the last pic but it's a totally different smile in the last pic and says it all about your journey.
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant, well done
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow you are such an inspiration - I started just slightly heavier than you and its great to see the difference a bit of hard work can make :)

well done you x
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job - you look amazing!
  • orapronobis
    orapronobis Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful in your "before" pictures, and now you look beautiful and healthy! Congratulations!
  • maryaroy32
    maryaroy32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love your statement that you didn't feel different as the fat version or the thinner version. I think that same way. I still look at myself in photos and see the fat version today but than I look at other photos and I'm actually embarrassed that I felt like I looked pretty in them at 247 lbs. I think sometimes about deleting them from my fb and even from my computer. But I am really the only one who sees them that way I think. My ex husband says he never saw me getting heavier. He just saw me as me. I think that's what I saw too.
  • Suzyqall72
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!:smile:
  • ASarioglou
    ASarioglou Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow Dawn! You look stunning. Keep up the great work. :love: :heart:
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Great job!!!!
  • TheCypherX
    TheCypherX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! Looking good!
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    congratz
  • 38jaybird
    38jaybird Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! I love seeing before and after pics.
  • moraldd
    Options
    high five, thumbs up, whoo hoo for you!!!...truly inspirational
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look like a much younger sister of yourself! It is amazing how weight loss also takes years off our looks! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!