Replies

• mslainie
    Options
    unfortunately yes.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I am a 2 pot a day drinker

Hello fellow 2 potter! I can easily put away 2 pots of black coffee by myself a day! We are either gonna die tomorrow or live forever on this amount of coffee.

mecoffee-1.jpg
  • CouldBeTheLastChance
    Options
    My doctor told me to cut down to 1 cup of decaf a day. I told him no. I did cut down to 3 to 6 cups a day and an espresso. ESPRESSO!!!
    Good idea I think I will have one now.
  • Guilty! At least 2 cups / day
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    Totally an addict. Black coffee. Cream and sugar are for the weak.

:laugh:
  • Squiggs67
    Options
    Ex-barrista coffee addict here!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    *stands up* My name is Ceci and my homemade iced coffee is the only reason I get out of bed in the morning :)
  • jennifersjubia
    Options
    oh me tooo :)
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Having my special weekend coffee in my special weekend mug. My husband doesn't understand it at all. :laugh:
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Totally an addict. Black coffee. Cream and sugar are for the weak.

My kind of girl! Real coffee is great!

Anything that has a fancy name is NOT coffee. I only drink black coffee and espresso. That's coffee everything else is not. It's a little coffee with tons of sugar, cream and all kinds of other nonsense.
  • koalasue
    koalasue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah love it have to have it everyday in the morning till 11 and then in the afternoon at 3pm. I think I might lose more weight if I cut back.
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I cant LIVE without my 3 or 4 cups every morning...I used 3 packets of splenda in mine, and almost cried when I realized how toxic splenda was and made a vow to stop using it. I had no idea what would come of my morning coffee :sad: Ive never drank straight coffee in my life! But I couldnt give up my coffee...so the first few days I choked it down black, and now its not so bad plain! :drinker:
  • drcrisos
    drcrisos Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I love coffee! Typically 3 cups a day. Can't afford Starbucks all the time, that's a treat. I didn't realize I drank that much coffee, until one day, got busy and didn't get around to having a cup (years ago), and couldn't figure out why I had such a horrible headache!
    Had some coffee and voila! No more headache.
    Never made that mistake again!
    Love my Keurig!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Coffee has always been a big part of my life... but when I became a grad student, coffee became a food group :)
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had undiagnosed sleep apmea for over 20 years, so I literally did not sleep for over 20 years. I would drink coffee constantly- five or six POTS a day, and fall asleep whenever I sat down. I was thin at the time, so no one every paid any attention to my complaints of being tired all the time (I also have depression, so they probably thought it was "all in my head"). When I started exhibiting signs of narcolepsy the doctors finally tested me. I literally do not go to sleep- start to relax and my throat collapses and I stop breathing. Now that I have a CPAP I am down to just one pot a day or less.

By the way, my apnea was caused by being bulemic for over 14 years- ruined both the valve on my stomach and the integrity of my throat. So DO NOT purge- not worth it!
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am a proud coffe addict. I've been drinking it since I was a teenager. Black only please.

I have to travel in a couple of weeks and I know there won't be a coffee maker in the room and I hate to pay for "coffee service". I'm looking at my options for instant or a travel size single cup coffe maker. Anyone have suggestions?

Cheers (raising cup)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Finishing cup #4 and it is 9 am....I may be a little addicted :drinker:
  • joolstag
    joolstag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh, heck ya. With unsweetened Almond Breeze and no sugar, it's really actually a health food, right?
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Just brought a Nesspresso Latissima coffee machine ...2 coffee a day person ...latte my favourite ...can not drink tea at all so guess i am addicted ...:smile:

Loved my nespresso machine! After a year long relationship we decided to jump to a fully automated machine because we started drinking so much coffee. We even got the case and took it on vacation with us!
  • murphette2
    murphette2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!