WATER CHALLENGE

Options
Ladies and gents!!! Let's pledge to 70 oz water or more a day for the month of October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to have 8oz before and 8oz after each meal
and have 16oz in between each meal daily.
16oz (water with lemon) when I first wake up
and 16oz (probably hot green tea) before I go to sleep.
Totaling in at least 112oz!!! oh yeahhhhh :).

Who's in and how will you do it???

Replies

• angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I keep a 2 liter bottle of water by the computer at all times. I also drink 12 oz. of water twice a day with my morning and night meds. I live in Texas and in the dead of Summer the rule is one ounce of water per pound of body weight so I'm used to drinking LOTS of water. Yesterday I had 96 ounces of water and a 2 liter of something else. It wasn't as much water as I should have had but it's not been as hot lately. I'm in!
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    I have a 24oz cup with straw from Walmart...water is my drink of choice.") I refill all day so I gets it in.")
  • sin485
    sin485 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    well so far today ive had 1 litre + 1 glass thats pretty good for me tbh considering is only 2:45pm!
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I plan on 4-5 liters today!!!! WOOT... :-D
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing idea! I'm in!
  • Starla_86
    Options
    I plan on drinking 3 litres!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1 gallon for me. Can we post how much we drink daily? 4 cups so far today...

I usually drink:
    4 cups during AM workout
    4 cups with breakfast
    4 cups with lunch
    4 cups with dinner
    and sometimes 4 cups with daily snacks
  • captaincharisma24
    Options
    I'm in.

8 oz water pre-breakfast
    8 oz water breakfast
    16 oz water before lunch
    16 oz of peppermint tea
    16 oz lemon water
    16 oz of peppermint tea
  • LanaeCarol
    LanaeCarol Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 L water bottle that I refill each day. I go through 3-5 liters a day depending on what I am doing. I am in.
  • DFurg
    DFurg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I plan to drink 96oz of water a day (by refilling my 16oz water bottle 6 times daily). I used to drink this much water and felt a lot better. I have to live a healthier lifestyle again.

I usually have a whole bottle before I even leave the house in the morning.
    I have one on the way to my classes.
    I refill at least twice while in school.
    I have one while on my way from the school to work.
    Then I'll have one while working..

And I find that I sometimes forget how many bottles of water I've had so I'll make sure to keep my phone on me and log the amount of water into the myfitnesspal app as soon a I finish a bottle.
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm in!~ I have 64 at a minimum but yesterday I had 11 - 8oz glasses and feel a ton better.
    Its really easy for me to drink a ton of water when I put my Mango Aloe and /or lemon in it. Yum!
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am in. I drink more than 10 glasses of water a day. I always have a bottle with me wherever I go........
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im in i normally drink 8-12 glasses of water a day
  • wanda9501
    Options
    I'm in, I just calculated and I drink around 100.5 oz per day.

16.9 with breakfast
    16.9 between breakfast and lunch
    16.9 with lunch
    16.9 after lunch ( I stop drinking at 2:00, to get ready for my afternoon walk in the park)
    16.9 after workout ( in the car)
    8.0 after workout (when I get home)
    8 oz with dinner (sugar free kool-aid added)

My rule of thumb is fill up before I go empty out. Most days I feel as if I need to set up my office in the bathroom. :happy:
  • torrini
    torrini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really need to start drinking a lot more water so I promise to drink at least two liters a day plus the water that I drink with food.
  • angelique_redhead
    Options
    I drank 112 ounces but I got stupid and ate too much salt and now I'm carrying 6.4 pounds of that in water weight. :( More water. and less salt today.
  • jstcallmecoco
    Options
    I'm in.

8 oz water pre-breakfast
    8 oz water breakfast
    16 oz water before lunch
    16 oz of peppermint tea
    16 oz lemon water
    16 oz of peppermint tea

THATS A GREAT REGIMEN
  • Neecie910
    Neecie910 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a 24oz cup with straw from Walmart...water is my drink of choice.") I refill all day so I gets it in.")

^^^ DITTO... I'm in!!
  • jstcallmecoco
    Options
    HOW MANY OUNCES ARE YOU UP TO TODAY? SHARE YOUR PROGRESS!! I WANT TO SEE! I WONDER HOW MUCH WE CAN TOTAL AS A WHOLE FOR THE MONTH PROBABLY SOME CRAZY HIGH AMOUNT! I'M TOO ANTI-MATHEMATICS TO EVEN FIGURE IT OUT THOUGH :(
  • angelique_redhead
    Options
    I only got nine glass in yesterday but then again I was too busy for words. I had to drive into the dentist's office and have some work done. I'll do better today. I've already had 3 glasses today.