Anyone drink Dessert teas or tea in general

Options
12346»

Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TEA! I mean I drink nearly everyday at least twice. My favorite would be between Lipton's Forest Fruit and Apple & Cinnamon infusion. But lately I've been trying to incorporate both green and/or yellow tea onto my diet. Because it has so many benefits for your health, I mix it with another tea that I like and drink it before and after my workout.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Jen_Jennings Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I ordered 5 from TheNecessiTeas and just tried 4 of 5 and so far Ive only liked one. I'll stick to Harney and Sons tea :(
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Big Train Chocolate Chai Tea is hands down the best thing I've ever had in my life!! Seriously amazing stuff, unfortunately it's a bit pricey and no one sells it locally, so I have to order it in bulk off of Amazon.

My other go-to teas are Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer and Cranberry Apple...yummo!
  • Gwynhyffar
    Gwynhyffar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone out there drinks dessert teas or teas in general? Most people I know do NOT so I don't have anyone to share new tea finds with :( If you DO drink tea, what company do you order through and which one is your favorite?

My favorite is Soho Blend from Harney and Sons. It's coconut and chocolate.

I order from Harney and Sons pretty regularly. In the evening, I love the Tilleul they offer. It's light, refreshing, and responds really well to honey. I also like the bamboo, which is a slightly different sort of taste, but great for when you don't want caffeine.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Wow I have never heard of dessert tea or tea that tastes like chocolate!!
    I get all of my tea from the grocery store though...
    One year I got free samples from "Yogi" Tea company so started buying their teas. I like their green teas for energy when I am super tired. I like their "Detox" tea in the fall...not that I am into "detox" but just because this tea tastes pretty good and for me I just have 1 tea bag and there is no side effects. It is just like herbs. It kind of tastes spicey and so I associate it with Fall for some reason...not a pumpkin spicey but maybe that idea. I just bought a box today.
    I also like peppermint tea when my stomach hurts. I think it is Bingalow or something like that name, has a good "Plantation Mint" tea that tastes really good. Very good when you've eaten something that made your stomach upset.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Options
    Wow I have never heard of dessert tea or tea that tastes like chocolate!!
    I get all of my tea from the grocery store though...
    One year I got free samples from "Yogi" Tea company so started buying their teas. I like their green teas for energy when I am super tired. I like their "Detox" tea in the fall...not that I am into "detox" but just because this tea tastes pretty good and for me I just have 1 tea bag and there is no side effects. It is just like herbs. It kind of tastes spicey and so I associate it with Fall for some reason...not a pumpkin spicey but maybe that idea. I just bought a box today.
    I also like peppermint tea when my stomach hurts. I think it is Bingalow or something like that name, has a good "Plantation Mint" tea that tastes really good. Very good when you've eaten something that made your stomach upset.

Bigelow plantation mint is amazing! I buy peppermint in bulk now from Harney and Sons but prior to that I was drinking Bigelow's mint.
  • Jen_Jennings
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone out there drinks dessert teas or teas in general? Most people I know do NOT so I don't have anyone to share new tea finds with :( If you DO drink tea, what company do you order through and which one is your favorite?

My favorite is Soho Blend from Harney and Sons. It's coconut and chocolate.

I order from Harney and Sons pretty regularly. In the evening, I love the Tilleul they offer. It's light, refreshing, and responds really well to honey. I also like the bamboo, which is a slightly different sort of taste, but great for when you don't want caffeine.

Harney & Sons has definitely become my favorite after trying a few others and recently trying TheNecessiTeas. I have ordered more H&S than any other company :)