What are your Christmas goals?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    To be a size 12 by christmas, I am from England too.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    US here...I'd like to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Then another 40 by next summer. (Have kept over 30+ for the past 3 years).
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    If I could be under 300 pounds by christmas, it would be amazing.

That would be a massive achievement! Go get it! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Hi Zara, I'm Kelly. My Christmas goal is to lose 9kg (20lbs), then I will be under 100kg! :)

Under 100kg is awesome I'm currently at 101! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    To be a size 12 by christmas, I am from England too.

Size 12! Can't wait for that either! X
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    To lose at least 5 lbs, reduce body fat %, complete the C25K.

C25K Is awesome! Good luck with that! X
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have 20lbs to go and I would love to make maintenance my New Years Resolution. :flowerforyou:
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I NEED to be 170lbs or less.

I'm currently in part time, so I have more room to workout/diet and I'd like to take advantage of that till January as I will then be in full time. I know I won't be as dedicated as before, but by then I'd just like to cut down my workouts from 6 to 3, and try to keep up with the healthy eating. That will be the biggest challenge IMO, will be having the time to cook my own meals and I'm worried I will let go , get caught up and lose focus. :/
  • xxa5h1eyxx
    xxa5h1eyxx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 25lbs. by Christmas. That would put me half way over my goal of 60 lbs.
  • lemmyhead
    lemmyhead Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    UK here too.

Rather than weight loss numbers, my goal is to have a regular exercise regime in place - to have formed the habit - rather than missing one scheduled workout and quitting and bingeing because of it.

Perfectionism sucks!

Damn I wish I wrote a reply that sounds as sensible as this! Right now for me, it is still about numbers, but I know that behind that is the goal to be in good habits to maintain...once I get there of course!

Perfectionism doesn't suck ... it just sometimes takes a little more effort and time!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    my goal is to loose 16 lb by december 18th that would get me to my 1st weight loss goal intime for our pre christmas family holiday :happy: