Drawing my staring line in the sand... Losing 100+ lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• ouddy29
    ouddy29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. we can get fit together.
  • QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on being driven to succeed at your specifically set goal! You will do great:) can't wait to here of all your success in the coming months. Feel free to add me as a friend, if you would like. Have a great evening!
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am in the same bot, please fell free to add me. I need all the support I can get!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    good luck!
  • gcasper71
    Options
    Hi my name is Cynthia and first of all.. Congrats on all that you have accomplished and I know this too will be a success story, as you sound very focused, determined, and willing to do the work. I would love to be apart your journey and ask you to be apart of mine as well. I also have 107 LBS to loose to reach my goal weight in addition to manage my Diabetes which i was recently diagnosed with in July. Out of all other aspects of my life this is the ONE area that i feel i can't control, at least in my head, but in Reality i know that it is probably the ONLY area i CAN control. I would like to ask not only you but anyone/ everyone else to have us all join together to support one another. Good Luck to you. TTYS.
  • hoffma25
    Options
    Good luck on your goals. I know you can do it, because of all the things you have already been successful at! It will be a long journey, but in the end will be soooo worth it (I have to tell myself the same thing every day). You go girl! :o)