people that stand in front of you

Options
2»

Replies

• dizzydi1968
    Options
    Doesn't matter if they do. I'm over 6ft in my heels :)
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter if they do. I'm over 6ft in my heels :)

as am i, but they r still completely rude
  • Kirkajuice
    Kirkajuice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    And how many times whem your are walking and there is someone coming towards you, that you have to be the one who steps aside? It happens to me all the time:mad: . And I'm big enough, I KNOW I'm not invisible.!! :laugh:

You know, if you don't move aside, they call you names? I had a jaw operation, head wrapped in miles of bandages so my peripheral vision was a bit funny, and I was feeling a bit light headed. A girl walks smack into me and calls me a stupid b*tch and that I should look where I was going. I couldn't see, and the fact that my face was obviously swollen and bruised apparently didn't matter :explode:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    And how many times whem your are walking and there is someone coming towards you, that you have to be the one who steps aside? It happens to me all the time:mad: . And I'm big enough, I KNOW I'm not invisible.!! :laugh:

I know I shouldn't let it but that just iritates the crap out of me when I have to be the one who always moves out of the way. I'm constantly thinking to myself "I know for a fact I'm not invisible and I'm not that doggone little!" :mad: