bump
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I've added you.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    If you provide the support to me, that I provide to you... we are on. Im sending you a request now.... hope we have a wonderful journey together.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    How about not bumping your own thread and be proactive by adding friends yourself? This isn't my invitation for you to add me, I'm just saying you should stop waiting for people to come to you.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you like!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Krisstah
    Krisstah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How about not bumping your own thread and be proactive by adding friends yourself? This isn't my invitation for you to add me, I'm just saying you should stop waiting for people to come to you.

Well duh, but there is a friend cap, 5 every 10 min, so one can only do so much, if this board bothers you, log off. Why piss on everyone elses parade.
  • DaneDillinger
    DaneDillinger Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll make a deal with you- I'll add you as a friend, but you have to share the 2 sites below (created to help my friend's 15-year-old daughter find a kidney donor) on your other forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).

Facebook.com/akidneyforchristi

Christiskidneys.webs.com
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options

Well duh, but there is a friend cap, 5 every 10 min, so one can only do so much, if this board bothers you, log off. Why piss on everyone elses parade.

Because there are tons of thread already on this topic done recently that you could have added your comment to. It is also trashy to bump your own post twice within an hour of posting.

Wow, who pissed in your cheerios today?
  • Krisstah
    Krisstah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    again, Don't like it? Log out. How old are you? 12? Your temper tantrum over a couple of bumps on a board is not working on me, why don't you find someone else to bully who might actually care enough to apologize. Cause it won't be me.
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    again, Don't like it? Log out. How old are you? 12? Your temper tantrum over a couple of bumps on a board is not working on me, why don't you find someone else to bully who might actually care enough to apologize. Cause it won't be me.

wow...
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    It is also trashy to bump your own post twice within an hour of posting.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options

Umm, that's kind of what the "Introduce Yourself" board is for. OMG!
  • epcot6
    epcot6 Posts: 44
    Options
    I added you. I'm not offended.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with asking for friends! We are all here with a common goal! :) I think?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Can I just say I am on team New Girl , now where is my popcorn?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    OP: You clearly can't take criticism and blow everything out of proportion. Me telling you to be proactive by trying other routes is far from bullying.

Also, nobody had to piss in my cheerios for me to point out that the OP should have attempted other routes before pushing her thread to the top of the list.
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    WOOP! WOOP! plenty of friends now! Support is always good to have. :drinker: Even if you bump your own thread, which there's nothing wrong with!