Options

Replies

• nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    Wow......just wow!!!! You are looking good. I mean look at your stomach, holy crap!!!!! Off to go plank now. :)
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    What does your lifting routine look like? I want to look like you lol.

Actually I'm not lifting (yet). But I am boxing... And that involves a helluva lot of pushups, squats, planks, crunches, and arm work. I'm trying to figure out how to get some gym time and weights in too. :-)

Oh damn. Well you definitely LOOK like you've been hitting the weights. Your back is super hot. I'm jealous.
  • lhunatic
    Options
    Nice :D!
    I want to bulk up as well but my main problem is my protein intake: today I started some protein powder and took more milk than usual. It's kind of working but if you have any advice, ...8B
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous :) well done!
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    I would so kill to look like you overnight. I am working on getting there. You look awesome btw.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I want to look like you !! well done
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! I love your arms.... seriously!

I have a long long way to go but yours is the kind of body I want when I get there!
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it just make sure you dont overdo to calories and gain lean muscle 3000 to 3800 calories with 200 grm protein wil do
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :wink:
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Phwaaaaaaar!! You look incredible. Well done!! Just added those abs to my inspiration list!!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing results. Especially amazing that it's from body weight exercises. You look awesome and definitely like you could kick some *kitten*!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Your abs are amazing.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You're so inspirational!! You truly look amazing :)) I hope to one day achieve results like yours, thanks for sharing!
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    It's the leaning out that is a beyoootch, especially if your like me and like to eat the foodz. *L*

I bet a lot of people in this thread would be surprised what lies underneath.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    It's the leaning out that is a beyoootch, especially if your like me and like to eat the foodz. *L*

I bet a lot of people in this thread would be surprised what lies underneath.

I agree... I've always felt the abs below the fat, I just couldn't see them until I started burning the fat away.
    I too like to eat the fooodz... especially the not good for your body ones... but I try to make them fit into a healthy, calorie conscious, diary now.

Do I fail.. yes, sometimes epic failures at that... but I'm also very happy :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Wowza! You look incredible. Congratulations!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    WAY cool! Go you! Love those muscles.
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    im with you girl! btw your tummy looks AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!