October "Life's New Journey" Challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• Carina393
    Carina393 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get involved in this please. Need some encouragement after over-indulging for a week on holiday.

Thanks,
    C
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    I'm in
  • Carletta89
    Options
    I would like to join
  • dshaw777
    Options
    Would love to join in :smile:
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a go. I need something to jump start my journey. Maybe this will help get me back on track.
  • doctorlee3
    Options
    I would like to join in. Please let me know how to start.
  • KatSEEBER
    KatSEEBER Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first challenge. I just filled my info out on the spreadsheet. Where will the mini challenges be posted? On this thread too? I want to make sure I understand. :)
  • kcblasingame
    Options
    I would love to join as well. Please send spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am going on vacation at the end of the month and really want to get motivated for that!!
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    i'll join too
  • soulfulsally
    Options
    Filled out the spreadsheet. Let's get this weight loss party started! Best of luck to everyone!
  • Vicki66C
    Vicki66C Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!!:smile:
  • finallyfit46
    Options
    Perfect timing. I would love to be part of this, too. :)
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.
  • Shrelana
    Shrelana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first challenge. I just filled my info out on the spreadsheet. Where will the mini challenges be posted? On this thread too? I want to make sure I understand. :)

Second this! :)
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options

Second this! :)

Hello All,
    To answer your question I have attached the link for the mini challenge discussion. You will have to join the group before you can post in the discussion. It is great to see how everybody is doing for the challenges and I can change accordingly. Thanks for all your input.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/755940-october-1-7-mini-challenge
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I want to join (just joined the group, but adding here so hopefully you will send the spreadsheet info. I missed today's mini challenge. Took til 9p tonite to realize that it is the 1st of the month and I want a challenge to join to help keep me on track. (Though I will be out of town for 2 weeks for work, don't know if there is a scale at the hotel- probably not -think I'm using a cheapie this time)
  • rashaelynn07
    Options
    I would love to join. I know it's a day late, but I need something to keep me motivated right now, and this might do it.
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    same here! I'd love to join ... am I too late?