Single MFPS

Replies

• ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    yup being single sucks!!! its been 2 months ive been single after finally breaking with my ex of 8 years (on and off)...time for something....someone new :D all the single MEN in here lets mingle :D
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Yes, I am. One of the reasons I am getting into shape is to find a woman that would like to start a family. I am in the Ohio Valley, BTW… about an hour from Pittsburgh ;-)
  • Single here :) and really enjoying it. I date and mingle, but not really ready to settle. (Divorced after a 9yr relationship with 2 kids) I have enough other worries, this is less drama!! :)
  • single. anyone in the chicagoland area.
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    meeeeeeeeeeee
  • FitnFabMichelle
    FitnFabMichelle Posts: 161 Member
    I am! :)
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    <
    hopefully not forever, I need to find me a success story girl!
  • lucero22
    lucero22 Posts: 75 Member
    Me.
  • frazzle29
    frazzle29 Posts: 122 Member
    Single here! Hate it!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    I'm single... and hating it. :sad:
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Me lol
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    This guy.

A great analogy I just saw my friend post on the book...

"Relationships are like garage sales. From far away it looks great and like you might find get something awesome. From up close it's just a bunch of **** you don't need."
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    <<< Single for 3 1/2 years.. :sad: hopefully this changes soon! I hate being single!!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 675 Member
    Newly single and loving every minute of it.
  • njohnson1966
    njohnson1966 Posts: 58 Member
    Me too. Ces't Le Vie, rather unfortunately...
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Single, and happily so. Not dating or looking to date. I LOVE being single. :bigsmile: I know I'm in a minority but at least my friends now accept it and don't bug me or try to set me up with people. :grumble:
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    I’m single and actively dating. Having learned many of the important life lessons and learned a great deal about myself and what I want/need from a partner, it has made me rather picky when it comes to getting exclusive. I have am happy and know how being with the wrong person can change that.

Unlike some people I have encountered on my dating adventures, I have been able to hold becoming jaded at bay and try to give everyone their own chance when getting acquainted. So many people these days try to pigeon hole you, check list mentality you, or just haven’t taken the time to heal and become happy and emotionally stable enough to look for a relationship.

While I know being single can be lonely at times, I’d rather be relatively happy with most aspects of my life and deal with some loneliness than having some nagging, unforgiving, grudge holding, emotionally volatile, poor communicator monopolizing my time. I’m sure I’ll find someone that compliments me, especially now that I’m getting back down to a trimmer size. Because regardless if someone is shallow or not, that first physical attraction is often what gets you in the door to get to know someone….i’ve noticed lots more doors opening up lately!
  • SINGLE! but as you can he must love dogs or at least mine. :flowerforyou:
  • Me too although listening to some of my friends moan about their partners I'm not too unhappy about it atm lol.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Recently separated. :(