No More Excuses - Week 14

Options
13»

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Morning, all! I hope you are all doing well :)
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Just finised W1 of C25K. Feel really good. Ready to start W2 either tomorrow or Monday. Burned 398 cals. This week I have exercised for 267 mins burning 3057 cals.

Going to visit the inlaws today then my husband has a rec hockey game tonight, so the kids and I will go watch. Tomorrow going out for steak supper for valentines.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all!!!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week-end. My brother went home this morning. It was wonderful to have him around.

I am determined to get in some excercise time today. I am in the middle of cleaning and laundry. Get it done so that I can enjoy the rest of my 3 day week-end!!!! I haven't been very good on watching what I am eating lately. I am getting back on the wagon to the 1200 calories on Monday, But excercising this week-end. I think I have given my body enough of a break!!! ;)

Everyone have a great day!!!!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday ya'll...DH is doing better today. He is up and about with crutches some. He has to do 8+ hours of therapy at home every day. I got groceries and cleaned house, now I need to exercise. Had a rough time while he was in the hospital with exercise and food. I did take the stairs to the 7th floor every chance I got. I didn't gain any weight but I didn't eat well. I am still very tired today, hope to sleep well tonight. I hope to show a loss sometime soon.

Jack...I have also been at a "fateau" (good word).

Ann...I'm sorry for your loss.

Renae...Feel better soon. I am a little stuffy myself today.

Nysa...Hiya. Hope you are well.

Anybody heard from Laura or Amanda?

Everybody enjoy your long weekend:smile:
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Glad your hubby is feeling some better, Tammy! I hope you feel better quickly, too.

Laura has gotten alot of snow lately, afaik, so I'm guess her kids are keeping her pretty busy out playing in it lol
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. I added an extra workout in this morning (ran 3 miles), and then proceeded to nap most of the afternoon away. Hitting new lows again on the weight front, so that is good. I think its time to hunker down and finish these last 10 pounds.

Tommorow night I am taking the wife and daughter out for dinner for valentines day, so I might be a little naughty, but I will try to go easy on the calories during the day.

Monday, I am taking the day off and taking the kids tubing at the local ski slopes. Maybe I will wear my HRM to measure all those calories burned.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! Hope you have a great day with your sweeties!!! We are going to dinner this afternoon/evening. Going to try and go a little early to beat the rush but will probably still stand in line!!! :) That's okay.

Well not a good week with all the stress and everything. Gained a pound. 164.2. DAD GOME IT!!! Back to the 1200 calories tomorrow. The break was nice and I think did me some good, but am ready to get back after it!!!!

Well I definately didn't make the challenge this past week. Mainly because I didn't do a very good job of keeping track of my food intake. That is going to be the plan next week.

I saw this somewhere....may have been on here....and thought it was a cool idea. Pick one hour of television that you watch and at every commercial break get up and do activities.....Could just be walk around or whatever you want. I thought that is cool and am going to try that this week as well. Maybe that would be a good challenge for the week.

Yesterday was gorgeous here so decided to take our 9 month old dog for a walk. Well he actually took me for a walk. I was sore last night!!! Good work out though!!! Can't wait till we have days like that every day. It is yucky here again today. Threatening snow!

Well....everyone make it a "sweet" day!!!
    Ann
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day everyone!!! Hope you have a great day with your sweeties!!! We are going to dinner this afternoon/evening. Going to try and go a little early to beat the rush but will probably still stand in line!!! :) That's okay.

Well not a good week with all the stress and everything. Gained a pound. 164.2. DAD GOME IT!!! Back to the 1200 calories tomorrow. The break was nice and I think did me some good, but am ready to get back after it!!!!

Well I definately didn't make the challenge this past week. Mainly because I didn't do a very good job of keeping track of my food intake. That is going to be the plan next week.

I saw this somewhere....may have been on here....and thought it was a cool idea. Pick one hour of television that you watch and at every commercial break get up and do activities.....Could just be walk around or whatever you want. I thought that is cool and am going to try that this week as well. Maybe that would be a good challenge for the week.

Yesterday was gorgeous here so decided to take our 9 month old dog for a walk. Well he actually took me for a walk. I was sore last night!!! Good work out though!!! Can't wait till we have days like that every day. It is yucky here again today. Threatening snow!

Well....everyone make it a "sweet" day!!!
    Ann

YEAY>>>>>> I didn't want to admit that I gained a pound....so I just re-weighed myself to make sure.....and I must have still been asleep the first time.....It is 162.4 not 164.2 YIPEEEE!!!!! I did LOOSE a pound!!!!! Gonna be a great day now!!!! ;)
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day team...Just got back from the gym and feel great. It was so hard to get motivated but I feel so much better. I was back down on my weight today, thought I was going to have to report a gain this week. Next week I am determined to lose at least one pound and not find it:laugh: Hope you all have a great day. Gotta go do some typing now. See you tomorrow.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me your weigh ins. I will post them some time tomorrow after noon. I have most of them already.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good Monday morning team...Gotta get to work early today. I have to "help" my youngest finish his science project tonight after I work for about 10 hours. I love homework:grumble: My poor hubby is getting put on the back burner today. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everybody. Funny, you don't realize how much your husband actually helps out around the house until he stops:huh: Hope you all have a great day.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Big hugs, Tammy! I hope your day isn't too stressful for you and that hubby gets back on his feet quickly.

I hope everyone has a great Monday! How was everyone's Valentine's Day?

I was looking at Halloween Costume's yesterday (yes, yes, I know it's too early!); but I am now determined to order a costume for Halloween that isn't a plus size! That gives me 8 months to work on it. I've been in the 26/28 range for so long, I've completely forgotten what weight = what sizes now! Now, if I could just figure out if I want to go as Aphrodite, Queen of the Nile or a 20's speakeasy girl lol

Yesterday was a good day. Hubs and I had a little extra money, so we decided to split it. Went shopping and bought a brand new dress -- (I have no where to wear it; but it was on sale from $60 to $13!) I brought two sizes of the same dress into the fitting room with me. I could wear the smaller size!! (22) I was really excited about that! Of course, now I have to find a strapless bra to wear with it -- and the one Lane Bryant suggested just did.not.work. lol

Anyhow - I hope you all have a wonderful day today!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!!! My hubby went back to work this past Friday and today I am starting back on my weight loss journey. While he was out it was really hard to stay on track and I am ashamed to say that I have gained some more weight. However, I am really determined to get the weight I have gained off and move forward from this. Today is a new day to a new week and I want to make it all week without eating crap that I should not eat. I will do it, I am determined to do this. I want to finish what I have started. No more excuses.
  • dragonfly81
    Options
    Good for you, Laura! :) I know you can do it!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning team.

Tammy....hope you make it through your day okay today....remember to breath!!! :)

Laura...good for you in getting back on track. You can do it!!!

Dragonfly....Congrats on the great new dress. You will find somewhere to wear it!!!! That is a super feeling.

I am off today so just trying to get things rounded up so that I can leave on Wed to go and help my girlfriend in the loss of her dad. Service is Thursday and then i will stay and help her clean things up. That is always so hard!!!!

Everyone have a super day!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hey Laura...Good to see you. Glad your DH got healed and back to work. It will be another 6 to 8 weeks until mine goes back. He is doing better though. You can do this, one day at a time!

Nysa...Thanks for thinking of us. Congrats on the smaller dress size. Good for you!!

Ann...Thanks, I will make it. I am superwoman:laugh: It sounds like you have a busy and stressful week coming up too. Hope everything goes well.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Well today didn't go as I had planned for it to go. I ate too many calories.