Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• emmahughes2006
    Options
    Wow, great job! Inspirational :)
  • JenSpinnaChick
    JenSpinnaChick Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, honestly. Couldn't have done any of this without MFP and the great inspiring people I've met on here. Hoping to cross over in to the 200's soon. And yes, I was nervous mainly because I have a VERY hard time seeing a difference. My husband made me take the pic so I could see it side by side.
    YAY for YOU!!!! and Yay to your husband for making you take the pics so you can see the difference!!! I myself used to weigh 330 lbs, just never give up!!!
  • karotladee
    karotladee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great. Good that you know it will take some time. I always forget that & get frustrated
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well , And you look amazing ...You should be so proud of yourself !!!!
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Proud of your results...keep going. :)
  • marthathebear
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up, you're a winner!
  • Tobethin608
    Tobethin608 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work! You are an inspiration!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are amazing - 10 lbs a month is a lot! Have faith and stay on the path and losing more will be a breeze!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep it up, girl!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    No reason to be nervous! You are doing a great job!!
  • hilltowngal
    Options
    Wow! You're doing really well! Keep up the good work. You must be feeling so much better now with just that much weight gone.
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    truely inspiring...you are doing great! and it sounds like you have a very supportive husband...that is awesome too. keep it up!!! :smile:
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Rock on!!! Truly amazing! You're an inspiration to me. I know that has been some pretty incredible effort, no doubt!!!
  • Ange1020
    Ange1020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Inspirational!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!

Keep it up:)
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're awesome...doing great. 50 pounds is a lot to be proud of. It looks like you're toning up too.

Its best to go slow and steady and keep it off than crash diet and lose it all at once.

Keep up the good work!
  • juliette28
    Options
    To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Love this!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    wow. awesome work
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! :noway: Keep that determination your goal is right around the way. I am definately impressed & inspired, here's to you! :drinker:
  • dshaw777
    Options
    That is awesome...what a difference, great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!