Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options
So, Just wanted to share my progress so far. I have a LONG LONG way to go but I am not giving up & I'm proud of what I've done so far. 50lbs in 5 months! Here's my one & only progress pic.

Also just to note, first picture is last Christmas, 2nd is from today (9/30/12).

beforeafter.jpg

Replies

• BonJody
    BonJody Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! Congratulations and thanks for daring to post your pics. It's inspiring!
  • Dandawa
    Options
    great job, thanks for sharing keep it up,
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Holy moly Texas Darling! It's totally awesome what you have accomplished so far! I lift my glass in complete admiration! :drinker:
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You're doing so well, no need to be nervous :)
  • laurainparis
    laurainparis Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference! Great work so far! Keep it up!
  • yorkieII
    yorkieII Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hard work and dedication is really paying off!
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great achievement! I hope I do as well as you.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your continued success!! Thanks for sharing!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you've got nothing to be scared of you are doing great hold your head up proud and carry on
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    your doing great hold your head up and be proud of how far you have come :flowerforyou: . looking forward to more updates from you
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    why nervous? - you should be proud - well done, you can really see the hard work you have put in - thanks for sharing :)
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE!! Way to go! You should be super proud of yourself and keep on going!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very impressive progress. You can really see the difference. Keep going! You can do it.
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    effyes! Go you! :D
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, honestly. Couldn't have done any of this without MFP and the great inspiring people I've met on here. Hoping to cross over in to the 200's soon. And yes, I was nervous mainly because I have a VERY hard time seeing a difference. My husband made me take the pic so I could see it side by side.
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Doing such a good job. Be proud of your accomplishments thus far!!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job girlie! 50 pounds is an amazing achievement!!!!!!!!!
  • shanshyne18
    shanshyne18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing a great job.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !!! You are doing amazing - and should be EXTREMELY proud! Congrats and continue to post - you are an inspiration to others- remember that and good luck to you always.
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your progress! Wow! Looks good! Keep on doing what you're doing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!