Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• crazybigchick
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! All your hard work is paying off!
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! Congrats on your accomplishments! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jehuster
    Options
    That's amazing...you can really notice the differenct in your face. You are going strong, ((( hugs))) :drinker:
  • femmewriter
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!
  • rc429
    rc429 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Donyeil
    Donyeil Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job you look awesome! I just started my fitness plan yesterday and i am so scared i will not stick to it im going to use your pic for motivation keep up the great work
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    50 pounds lost is an amazing accomplishment! You look good and I am sure you feel good too!
  • KitaT92
    KitaT92 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What an awesome job. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at you go! That's quite an accomplishment! Good luck on the rest of your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Now that you have started to take progress pics keep it up..you look wonderful...and they are some of the best ways to keep yourself motivated. You're doing a great job and please keep us posted as to how you're doing.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look great!!! So much healthier! You are doing awesome!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress photo! Keep working hard. You have come very far... Thank you for sharing!
  • leighljackson
    Options
    You should be completely proud of your acheivement so far. I look forward your next progress installment. You look amazing :) Keep it up x.
  • Shellskii
    Options
    thats awesome good job your doing great!!!:wink:
  • asmallermeplz
    asmallermeplz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job!!! Keep on keeping on!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Wow go you!! Awesome progress you should be so proud of yourself! I was in the same boat no noticing any change when I looked in the mirror (even though I had dropped 2 sizes) so I compared a new photo with an old one and I was shocked. GO GIRL YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!!!
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! You're are doing amazing and looking great-- much healthier!!! :flowerforyou:
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    The change is amazing, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!