Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is a great difference, noticeably so, good luck for the rest of your weight loss - losing inspires you to lose more don't you find? :flowerforyou:
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow Gurl! Amazing progress. Keep on keeping on. Can u imagine where youll be next Chrismas?!!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. Be proud of yourself and don't give up. I was the last person who would have believed that this is possible. You are awesome for starting on tjhis journey and I know you have within in you courage to continue and see it thru.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Congratulations!
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    holy crap on a cracker!!! Wonderful job:) Your awesome.
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! You should be really proud of yourself. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    You look very pretty!! Keep up the great work!!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! You should be super proud of yourself. Congrats on coming this far. You are an inspiration for me, as I am just beginning my journey. Looking forward to seeing your progress! :)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You lost a ton in your face! Congrats!
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nice job, keep up the great work.
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job - you are amazing! :glasses:
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great going! Thanks for sharing, motivating!
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    Wll done on the weight loss! Also I don't mean it sleazy but you are very beautiful an always were :)
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Don't be nervous! We are all here for the same reason. Great job!! I can totally tell a difference, particularly in your tummy and neck. Be proud and keep posting progress pics. It is inspiring to see changes in people.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress :bigsmile:
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    WOW mama great job so far! Don't be nervous...you just inspired a crap-load of ppl on here today, including me! Thank you and keep it up girl!! :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud! Congratulations and thanks for daring to post your pics. It's inspiring!

I agree, you are doing a fantastic job!!! Keep up the good work and you will be sure to meet your final goal!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!! Excellent job!!!
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    Options
    keep it up!! You're doing awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!