My first EVER 'little black dress' pics inside

Options
13»

Replies

• sparkler2112
    sparkler2112 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning! congratulations!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! you are a completely new person and I hope you are really happy with the outcome of all your hardwork! :flowerforyou:
  • TRThurston
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are a true inspiration, not to mention you are absolutely GORGEOUS! WAY TO GO! Keep up the good work!
  • Sipress128
    Sipress128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome!!! I hope your date was beautiful.....

Sipress
  • jlmiccolo
    jlmiccolo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look beautiful and that dress is gorgeous!
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS!! WOW!! I hope you had a awesome time.... :flowerforyou:

Susan
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous! Great job Tami!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Dayum girl,,, :smile:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Fantastic! And great shoes too!!!
  • RhondieJFB
    Options
    You look absolutely radiant Tami. Your date sounded so very romantic. Lets not forget the overwhelming feeling of sexyness, and mostly the confidence you felt when you slipped that dress on, fixed yourself up and looked in the mirror. You can see in that picture how much confidence you have which creates even more beauty that protrudes out of ever poor in your body. All your hard work, struggles, tears, pushing yourself, has paid off. You are truly amazing. Keep on keeping on.....you can do it, you ARE doing it.... and you can keep doing it........Way to go Tami !!!!!!!!!!
  • Karyn1964
    Options
    Sweet lord in heaven girl ,you lost that much weight. GREAT JOB!!!! Lookin good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!