Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Cheers to you!
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    you are doing an amazing job... keep it up :) wooohoooo Congrats and be proud!!!!
  • paynesmom
    Options
    Don't be nervous! You're amongst friends all in the same boat together!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • terrygran
    Options
    You should be proud...you have come a long way already. With that success you are headed in the perfect direction.
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You're doing very good! Already it's such a difference!
  • scoxjarrett1
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! THAT IS GREAT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing an amazing job! Hard work and dedication is paying off!
  • srobinson84
    srobinson84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!!!! You should be so proud!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look awesome, keep up the great work!
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Be Proud and shout it out!!! Keep it up!
  • BIRT1956
    BIRT1956 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the good work. You will be at goal in no time Dear.
  • nova1981
    nova1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve a round of applause. Keep up the great work. I'm just beginning on my journey and I hope that I can be standing where you're at today somewhere in the near future. KEEP IT UP :-)
  • drc79
    drc79 Posts: 2
    Options
    There is nothing to be nervous about... we all are here for the same reason! You worked hard at it, that is an awesome accomplishment! I can see the difference right away! You go girl, you are doing great! :)
  • jenim23
    jenim23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, what an inspiration
  • 13gmom
    13gmom Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep it up, you can do it!!! That is awesome, you have every right to be proud of yourself!!!
  • Shaynapoo
    Shaynapoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You have tremendous initiative to go after what you want, and now it's definately showing!
  • jlsokh
    jlsokh Posts: 3
    Options
    YEAH for you!!!! I'm incredibly impressed with your loss!! You have what it takes, and what I seem to have LOST - and that is determination!!! I hope that your strength and determination will get me moving in the right direction again..... congratulations to you, and keep us all posted!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hope you are proud of yourself.

:smile:
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Congrats for the wonderful job so far! Keep it up; thanks for inspiring me today :happy:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!