Dieter's nude self-portraits

Options
2»

Replies

• NatashaRuz
    Options
    I find this incredible. People struggle with weight for various reasons. Losing weight can be (and is) emotional for many, many people. For some it's like shedding a shell that they've been hiding in for years. When it's time to come out...it's scary. You have to face the things you were hiding from. As the body goes through changes so does the mind. I read some of the comments and people can be cruel (this I already know). The comments about her pictures being gross or maybe she shouldn't have gotten so fat in the first place. Really? Let's celebrate overcoming.

Your words ring so true. How many of us built the walls on purpose, just to keep things out. It's incredibly hard to come to terms with letting the world back in sometimes.
    I didn't read the comments. I'm glad I didn't if they were disrespectful and mean.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • greenjessie
    greenjessie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I looked for her further and her website has much more of her fascinating work. http://juliakozerski.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!