Yay Shopping

Options
nhendri
nhendri Posts: 236 Member
So my sister and I went shopping Yesterday. Normaly we both get sooo depressed because we dont do it that often and the sizes seem to get bigger. We went shopping yesterday and spent soo much money it was awesome thank god for tax returns lol. I actualy shopped and bought clothes from normal stores :) I havent been able to that in years. Very good incouragment!!!
Thanks For all the support
Nikki

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    That's great!! Congratulations:bigsmile:
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Yay for you! I went shopping in my own closet and was able to wear a pair of jeans I haven't had on in months. They are still my "big girl" jeans but at least they fit again, with a little wiggle room!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Sounds exciting! Can't wait to experience this myself. Way to go!!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Don't you love that, I went shopping this weekend too, and was shocked and excited that I had gone down a size. It was so much fun actually getting clothes in a smaller size.
  • panther87
    panther87 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am going shopping in my closet this weekend too. I pulled clothes out to wear for church yesterday and they all 'hung' on me. :love: I Started my diet in December and joined here a few weeks ago.
    I am very excited for you and every one here who is able to fight this battle and win! Keep up the good work!
  • Kirst30
    Options
    Well done you! Shopping is a great way to track progress! Enjoy your new wardrobe! xxx
  • Ladybug610
    Ladybug610 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats, The way my cloethes are starting to fit now means I soon will have to go shopping!! woohoo

587484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    In another 5 pounds, I'm hoping I will get to go shopping too. My pants all have so much room in them now. I just don't want to have to buy 2 or 3 sizes as I lose weight.
  • geminijojo82
    Options
    congrats. I am so looking forward to being able to buy a pair of jeans without wanting to cry. Here's to future fun shopping instead of traumatic :-)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    woooo hooo!!! I know exactly how u feel! Saturday I went shopping for a dress and almost lost myself when all the plus sizes were too big on me and I could shop from the regular sizes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!