Options
124»

Replies

• CaptainJim157
    Options
    Happy Easter Everyone!!
  • hockeyhealthy222
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm eighteen and a senior! I've found that I'm pretty good with eating a good breakfast and lunch (lunch in school) but then I get home from school and I just overdo it. So many of my calories are in the later part of the day. I work out a lot but regardless my fitness performance has been affected by this overeating. Any suggestions for beating my afterschool cravings to overeat??
  • behannon
    behannon Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Guys! I am new to MFP and REALLY would like to loose some weight. I love snacking at night -- any ideas on how to stop that?
  • CaptainJim157
    CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
    Options
    Welcome guys!
    I find that if I have some nuts, (almonds, etc,) whatever you prefer, about an hour after dinner, (if your not allergic to nuts)
    that helps my craving because all the protein in them! :) I usually have about 1/4 of a cup, cause nuts have quite a lot of fat and calories in them, so just a little to get you through the night, (although, they have roughly the same calories as chips, and chips make me feel sick after) Give it a try if you want! :) Good luck! ^^
  • Fawnie
    Fawnie Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Heyy, just found this thread, its somewhat old but i would still like to join~
    so *bump!!
    O.O
    .....yea ^^'
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm in and am 19, I will put my starting weight in kgs which is 44kgs and would like to be at least 40 kgs by January but would be happy with 42 kgs which is what I weighed in year 10. :)
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    I have my Weigh In on Sunday again :)
    I live in Canada, but how is everyone's Thanksgiving today? :D
  • hellooo.