Water Challenge 2/15/10

Options
I am just getting started on my new lifestyle and know that I need to drink much more water. So I challenge all of you to get your water in today no matter what your goal is. Post what your goal is and how much you have had throughout the day.

My goal is 80 ounces and I have already had 35 ounces.:drinker:

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I drink 9 glasses+ a day, every day! Great for your skin, especially in the winter months.
  • KristinaL
    Options
    I'd like to do this challenge everyday with you... that is if your doing it everyday... I'm actually off to a bad start today cause I havent had any yet ... I'm actually still very sick so all together I'm not doing my best... I mean I'm still eating healthy but I havent exercised or drink my water ... I will get back on track once I am completely back to myself again tho and will do this challenge with you ..Add me as a friend if you like...
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! : ) My goal is to drink 4 bottles of water while at work today.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I'm in, it can only help in my coffee quitting efforts. . 80 ounces sounds like a good number. I better get to it!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you guys are drinking along with me. I think doing this challenge everyday would be a great idea. Remember if you are not feeling well water is one of the best ways to flush it out of your system.
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    My goal is to drink at least 4 bottles. I used to think there was no way that I could get in 8 glasses of water a day until my husband reminded me that I didn't have to drink 8 bottles, only 4 sixteen ounce bottles (which I was drinking!) I'm starting to think along with losing weight I'm losing brain cells! :noway:
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    I am 50 ounces down , 30 more to go today. Shouldn't be a problem, just about to get to my workout.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Here is the link for tomorrow. Lets all start with our water as soon as we get up in the morning. Post throughout the day if you can with how many ounces you have had. I won't be able to post until the late afternoon because of my busy day but I will be drinking my water while I am away.:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/81821-water-challenge-2-16-10