Halloween!!! ^-^

Options
mlynwyn
mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
So whats everyone going to be for Halloween?? I dont know about everyone else but it definitely motivates me!! :D Have an amazing week everyone!!!!!

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Here's a tip of my beer to all women who take this opportunity to dress in something less than decent.

Here' to you (and i hope my wife follows suit as well).
  • fruitloop2
    fruitloop2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    We're having a big Halloween party this year so I'm trying to figure out what I should be. My friend want me to be 1 of the "day of the dead" with her but I haven't decided yet. Looking for ideas... :smile:

I love Halloween...it's 1 of my favorite holidays!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I got a satin smoking jacket from a clothing exchange yesterday, so I'll wear that with velvet pants and carry around a pipe (preferably one that blows bubbles). I'll be super classy and the only girl not dressed in a slutty costume in the general area I'm sure. :D
  • Sistanorfolk
    Options
    I'm a Renaissance period kind of lady...I love the princess, kings, queens, castle, & knights. Im making my costume from Simplicity pattern number 8192 view B...OH BY THEY WAY I AM 57 YEARS OLD AND I STILL LOVE Halloween...LOL
  • brennsie
    Options
    I'm going to an ABC (anything but clothes) Halloween party. I think I might just wrap caution tape into some sort of a bandeau and skirt? I'm not really sure though, I don't want it falling apart hahaha :P
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9g6czNri71rcqnbzo1_500.jpg

Making the costume myself :D
  • EmilyJaneRigali
    Options
    i'm gonna be Chun Li from street fighter... but after ordering my costume, it turns out it's just shy of fitting me :( i order a large (12-14) which is my size... everything else i wear is a large... but it's too tight around my mid section. i'm working hard to lose some inches and some pounds so i can fit into it by halloween!!! it's doable...i just have to work hard!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at the local thrift stores for a prom dress and ordering a sash online ($5) that says Prom Queen. I already have a tiara from my wedding. I never get a chance to dress nice, no fancy events to go to... so I'm using it as an excuse to get all dolled up. :smile:
  • DarkFlutter
    DarkFlutter Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I will be a vampiress.
    I bought the costume last year when our display theme was vampires.
    The theme this year is a graveyard, so I think it will still work.
  • RPDR+S4E5P2+S17.jpg

sharon-needles-plastic-surgery-michelle-visage-rupaul.jpg

I am leaning towards making this as my costume!

I have so many options, though. I want about twenty different costumes, but I have to narrow it down. Right now, I'm liking this one.
  • marvelscale
    Options
    I'll probably just hand out candy, since I think I would scare the children if I went around like this =( (it's my costume for a later event)

tumblr_m6v8pe2nW51rwt7pzo1_250.jpg
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    So whats everyone going to be for Halloween?? I dont know about everyone else but it definitely motivates me!! :D Have an amazing week everyone!!!!!

I love Halloween. Last year, I made the "box man" from the LMFAO, Party Rock video. This year, I am plannning to dress up as that Korean Rap star, Psy, for his hit song "Gangnam Style"
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    RPDR+S4E5P2+S17.jpg

sharon-needles-plastic-surgery-michelle-visage-rupaul.jpg

I am leaning towards making this as my costume!

I have so many options, though. I want about twenty different costumes, but I have to narrow it down. Right now, I'm liking this one.

is that Lady Gaga in concert?
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    yaay!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    We're having a big Halloween party this year so I'm trying to figure out what I should be. My friend want me to be 1 of the "day of the dead" with her but I haven't decided yet. Looking for ideas... :smile:

I love Halloween...it's 1 of my favorite holidays!
    I think that'd be an awesome idea i love dia de los muertos and candy skull stuff!! arts amazing!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I got a satin smoking jacket from a clothing exchange yesterday, so I'll wear that with velvet pants and carry around a pipe (preferably one that blows bubbles). I'll be super classy and the only girl not dressed in a slutty costume in the general area I'm sure. :D
    haha sounds like a real down to earth idea.lol
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'm a Renaissance period kind of lady...I love the princess, kings, queens, castle, & knights. Im making my costume from Simplicity pattern number 8192 view B...OH BY THEY WAY I AM 57 YEARS OLD AND I STILL LOVE Halloween...LOL
    hahah!! Halloween never gets old for anyone i dont think any holiday does:P
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    tumblr_m9g6czNri71rcqnbzo1_500.jpg

Making the costume myself :D
    Oh wow super creative LOVE the idea!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    i'm gonna be Chun Li from street fighter... but after ordering my costume, it turns out it's just shy of fitting me :( i order a large (12-14) which is my size... everything else i wear is a large... but it's too tight around my mid section. i'm working hard to lose some inches and some pounds so i can fit into it by halloween!!! it's doable...i just have to work hard!
    OMG thats costumes going to look super cute!! lol This is what i mean by great motivation to lose some xtra lil lbs..this holiday only comes once a month so its totally worth it!!! Goodluck hun i know you can do it!!!!!!!!!! Get motivated!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'm looking at the local thrift stores for a prom dress and ordering a sash online ($5) that says Prom Queen. I already have a tiara from my wedding. I never get a chance to dress nice, no fancy events to go to... so I'm using it as an excuse to get all dolled up. :smile:
    hahah every woman needs to get dolled up and purdy sometimes!!! you find alot of great ideas at the thrift stores too!!