Halloween!!! ^-^

Options

Replies

• mlynwyn
    mlynwyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I will be a vampiress.
    I bought the costume last year when our display theme was vampires.
    The theme this year is a graveyard, so I think it will still work.
    AWESOME!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    RPDR+S4E5P2+S17.jpg

sharon-needles-plastic-surgery-michelle-visage-rupaul.jpg

I am leaning towards making this as my costume!

I have so many options, though. I want about twenty different costumes, but I have to narrow it down. Right now, I'm liking this one.
    hahah LOVE the creative ideas its so different!! Make it your own hun!! Im sure its going to look amazing i know how it feel when choosing outfits and makeup and hair etc etc LOL but hey its not like we do this everyday!! Blow em away!!!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    So whats everyone going to be for Halloween?? I dont know about everyone else but it definitely motivates me!! :D Have an amazing week everyone!!!!!

I love Halloween. Last year, I made the "box man" from the LMFAO, Party Rock video. This year, I am plannning to dress up as that Korean Rap star, Psy, for his hit song "Gangnam Style"
    hahah i see your sticken with wats popular huh? the gangnam video was a hit! are you going to throw back some moves too?? lol oh wow i can imagine how everyone must have loved your box man outfit..thats so awesome! Love this holiday!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'll probably just hand out candy, since I think I would scare the children if I went around like this =( (it's my costume for a later event)

tumblr_m6v8pe2nW51rwt7pzo1_250.jpg
    well isnt that wat halloweens about? scaring everyone?? lol we were those scared lil kids back in the days too! pay back! hahah JKJK! hahah!
  • RPDR+S4E5P2+S17.jpg

sharon-needles-plastic-surgery-michelle-visage-rupaul.jpg

I am leaning towards making this as my costume!

I have so many options, though. I want about twenty different costumes, but I have to narrow it down. Right now, I'm liking this one.

is that Lady Gaga in concert?

Nope, it's Sharon Needles -- WAY cooler than Gaga.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    My husband is gonna be Neo from The Matrix, my 11 yr old daughter is gonna be a 80s chick, and I'm being a girled-out version of Beetlejuice. His black and white striped suit will be a v-neck tee shirt and homemade striped tutu with black legggings underneath. I love Halloween!!!
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    daughter is going as rapunzel (she's 2) with a homemade crochet 'hair' that will double as a winter hat and scarf combo (complete with mitten strings, aka the small braids that weave through!) not sure if dh and i are dressing up this year but so far we've done tinkerbell/pan/wendy and last year was witch/warlock with our little black cat and her mouse candy basket!
    i am waiting for the after sales to get the 'costumes' that i always wanted to wear but was either not old enough (think nurse/maid/etc!) and NOW FIT INTO!!!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i have an outlet costume..... guess what my husband's is??? yeah, you guessed it... a plug.

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/plug-socket-costume.html?source=googleps&gclid=CIHljpT64LICFQSe4AodnXwAZw

happy halloween!
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,589 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at the local thrift stores for a prom dress and ordering a sash online ($5) that says Prom Queen. I already have a tiara from my wedding. I never get a chance to dress nice, no fancy events to go to... so I'm using it as an excuse to get all dolled up. :smile:
    hahah every woman needs to get dolled up and purdy sometimes!!! you find alot of great ideas at the thrift stores too!!

i stopped on the way home from Zumba tonight (after posting this) and found the dress!!! Just waiting on my sash to get here. I already have my shoes & tiara. Woo-Hoo!!! Halloween is awesome. Especially since I get to dress up twice (wear to work Friday before and wear on Halloween to hand out goodies).
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    My husband is gonna be Neo from The Matrix, my 11 yr old daughter is gonna be a 80s chick, and I'm being a girled-out version of Beetlejuice. His black and white striped suit will be a v-neck tee shirt and homemade striped tutu with black legggings underneath. I love Halloween!!!
    Love beetle juice!!! lol
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    daughter is going as rapunzel (she's 2) with a homemade crochet 'hair' that will double as a winter hat and scarf combo (complete with mitten strings, aka the small braids that weave through!) not sure if dh and i are dressing up this year but so far we've done tinkerbell/pan/wendy and last year was witch/warlock with our little black cat and her mouse candy basket!
    i am waiting for the after sales to get the 'costumes' that i always wanted to wear but was either not old enough (think nurse/maid/etc!) and NOW FIT INTO!!!
    I think couples costumes are the cutest lol! your never too old and your never too young for anything doll!!! If you want it get it!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    i have an outlet costume..... guess what my husband's is??? yeah, you guessed it... a plug.

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/plug-socket-costume.html?source=googleps&gclid=CIHljpT64LICFQSe4AodnXwAZw

happy halloween!
    hahahah!!! Love it!!!!!
  • mlynwyn
    Options
    I'm looking at the local thrift stores for a prom dress and ordering a sash online ($5) that says Prom Queen. I already have a tiara from my wedding. I never get a chance to dress nice, no fancy events to go to... so I'm using it as an excuse to get all dolled up. :smile:
    hahah every woman needs to get dolled up and purdy sometimes!!! you find alot of great ideas at the thrift stores too!!

i stopped on the way home from Zumba tonight (after posting this) and found the dress!!! Just waiting on my sash to get here. I already have my shoes & tiara. Woo-Hoo!!! Halloween is awesome. Especially since I get to dress up twice (wear to work Friday before and wear on Halloween to hand out goodies).
    Thats awesome!!! the costumes going to look cute!!!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Not sure this year. Last couple years I went ans Indiana Jones, but this year my band has a decent show at this rock venue so I need to find something that is appropriate for stage (You would not believe how HOT it is on stage).

We were toying with the idea of the Ghost Busters. Our guitar player is the spitting image of Egon!! Plus the constumes are easy to move arround in.

But there lies the question, should the band be all themed? or inidviduals?
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm either gonna be this: The-Viking-Deluxe-Costume-CS101-2.jpg or this: 888897.jpg
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Princess Leia! My boyfriend is going to be Han Solo for me. Halloween is my absolute favorite and I am so excited to do this costume this year! I am a huge Star Wars fan. It will be the white dress official costume. Now if only i could find someone to be R2D2!
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    My 4yo is going as Batman. I'm going as Bane.
  • HMToomey
    HMToomey Posts: 276
    Options
    Little black dress, witches hat, broom! Easy costume and you get a chance to wear that hot little black dress!
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    As the Borderlands addict I am, I'm going for Mad Moxxi, and my roommate will be Claptrap :)
    Moxxi5.jpg
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options

omg never thought of that, fun!