Women Only

Options
13»

Replies

• stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I went to Victoria Secret a few weeks ago to get measure. To see if I went down a size because of my weight loss. My band size went down, but my cup remain the same so it went up a size. I read online to figure out your cupsize is the difference between your band and bust.

If your cut size remained unchanged, how did you go up a size?

IE: A 36 C to a 34 C is not going “up” a size.

Editied to add: It will go down eventually as you lose body fat precentage. I'm a "big" girl too,l so I feel your pain. (large cup, normal band) I have to go to a boutique to get a properly fitted bra. Most "mall" type stores don't have options for girls larger than a "D" cup. As long as you're not suffering back or shoulder pain, I say try to embrace your shape. A lot of women pay large $$$ to have a large cup size like us. :drinker:
    Ugh, so true. The last time I was measured at a professional shop, I was a 36 F. Those bras are not easy on the wallet, although it's totally worth it to be rid of the neck/shoulder pain.
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue, but it is usually when I am ovulating or on my period. My breasts swell up a cup size during those periods. Perhaps you have the same thing happening?
  • Oops25
    Oops25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So i've heard VS is bad on suggesting you the right sizes, can anyone suggest a good place for getting measured? One said Soma and I have added that to my list, any others? Please do let me know coz i've been wanting to get it done for so long but have no clue where to go !
  • valeriekey
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I got about 19 more pounds to go to my ideal weight. I guess I can deal wth being a triple d, but I dont want to go higher than that. Are there any exercise to lose the fat. I think I am losing all my back fat. My back looks slimmer than it was before.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Isn't the cup in relation to the band size?

I believe the cup size is derived from the difference between the high bust (under your armpits) and low bust (under the breasts) measures.