Really nervous to post but here goes nothin...

Options

Replies

• KateHurlahe
    Options
    Great job! Awesome work! You rock!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    You rock so hard! Keep going :)))!!!!! I'm inspired by you!
  • chelovik
    chelovik Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Good job on treat yourself to something special that isn't food. I bought myself some buffalo jeans the other day and an affliction T shirt
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job and keep up the great work!
  • janelle1993
    Options
    Wow only 50 it looks like you lost more! Fabulous job so far! Can't wait until I am brave enough to post! :)
  • JosieGirl1976
    JosieGirl1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! 50 pounds in 5 months...great achievement. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Just when I felt like giving up....I got encouraged by your progress and determination. Good luck.
  • starstruck040
    Options
    You are doing amazing!! I hope to hit that 50 lb mark by my 5 month mark! It's definitely noticeable in your photos! I haven't dared to post a pic yet, so kudos to you for that! Keep up the good work!!
  • jdrapersr
    jdrapersr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You rock girl I think what you're doing is just great it's nice to see that you decided to love you :)
  • Sptwoman
    Sptwoman Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh, my gosh! You should be so proud. Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    No reason to be nervous. You've made great progress. Here's to your continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yeah YOU! Very well done. You should be VERRRRRY proud of yourself. Keep up the amazing work. :)
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!! :happy: Keep putting them behind you. Congrats on your sucess so far and your continued sucess!
  • flacandyapple
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Please share tips. This is so inspiring to those like me who are just starting!!! Keep it up!
  • MStanford336
    MStanford336 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for being brave enough to share! What an amazing difference. You are an inspiration. Thank you for proving that it can be done! BRAVA!
  • annduong
    Options
    Holy moly that is amazing! Great job, you have no reason to be nervous! You look incredible and your weight loss is inspiring. Congratulations on your progress and keep your head up!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be a bit nervous to post those progress pics my friend. WOW! What a big difference and only 5 months to lose 50 lbs. WTG!!!!! It has taken me over 2 years to lose 48.6 and I don't think it shows near as much as your progress. You are doing super, keep up the good work! And post often.
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud of you!! Great job!!!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments......you should be very proud of yourself....nothing feels better than a few compliments and you've received a bunch of them here - KEEP THE GREAT WORK UP!!!!
  • bzthaden
    bzthaden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story! One day I'll post my pictures but don't have the nerve yet. Keep on doing what you're doing because you are doing it right!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!