Big Booby Girls,....

Options
124»

Replies

• janelle1993
    Options
    38D If I'm wearing my Everest bra just that one because it's 2 sizes too small so it keeps them in place. If not I wear two because I have 4 that are Hanes brand that I got because they were super cheap but they don't hold the girls down then I out my Champion one over those. Hope this helped!
  • underthecherrytree
    Options
    I am a 38 DD and I either wear two sport bras or my regular bra with a sports bra on top. Definitely want to look into a shock absorber though!
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wear a tight sports bra and a tight running shirt over it. I have to wrestle in to them. My husband saw me getting ready today and said, "hey, it's like Spanx for boobs." :) That's pretty much what it is.

Same issue here LOL. I am a 40D but I wear a size smaller sports bra. It keeps everything nicely in place while running but I can't get it off without my husband's help...I call it the straight jacket :tongue:

I'm the same way it's like im dying when trying to take it off after my aerobics. LOL
  • Marie_making_good
    Options
    DDD. Pricey is enell, but the girls don't move. Seriously. Do some step aerobix, you'll be shocked. No. Movement. At. All. Walmart dansko bras have best compression, I've found if you're not able to spend $60. Not as good and definite bounce, but not as bad as just cotton ones. I wear 3 cotton ones just to do yoga. Enell if you can swing it. They have them at my running store. Warning, getting into it is part of the workout and you have to lean forward and shimmy/push them up and in.

YES. I am 36DDD.
    Tried tons of bras, spent stupid amounts of money on various options.

The *only* bra that has ever worked for me is the Enell.

(Oprah featured this bra on one of her "Favorites" shows years ago....)

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks#.UGfnsq6PRQA

> > > Worth Every Penny < < <

Good luck! I know how tough it is to find a good bra, but good for you that you are out there getting the work done!!! Yay, you!!!
  • obwize
    obwize Posts: 102
    Options
    Ugh, as a 32H I've resigned myself to simply holding my boobs and jogging after dark. I just can't seem to find ANY bras. Period.

http://www.barenecessities.com/freya-firm-control-underwire-sports-bra-4002_product.htm?pf_id=Freya4002&search=

It is expensive, but I have a similar situation, 34H. This is the only one I've found that works. And I can run without feeling anything.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 e or 36dd depending on the bra and where it's from I were a Nike top with bra inside it it rises up my belly but my boobs don't move an inch xxx
  • fitmum2be
    fitmum2be Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Omg i love this thread! I do insanity and p90x but my girls do not co operate with my bras so my aunty gave me a top that has an inbuilt bra n fully gotta tuck the girls in but they dont move! My partner laughed so hard when he saw me put it on but hey it works lol does anyone find there boobies stretch their sport bras when workig out *sigh* im a 12 DD :(
  • Lyssa_Herrera
    Lyssa_Herrera Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular bra and a sports bra. I am a 42G. I am looking for a really good sports bra so I don't give myself a black eye when I start running.
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a 34D now but I started out a 36DD. I didn't think I'd ever find a good supportive sports bra. I used to wear a regular bra with my sports bra on top of it but then I found the best sports bra EVER! It's the Moving Comfort Fiona bra. I order them in my regular bra size and my girls don't move at all! (Amazon usually has the best prices on them.)
  • AndreaBG
    AndreaBG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am a double A, a size that no longer seems to be made. At the gym, I don't really care how I look but it would be nice for the weight from my stomach to transfer to my boobs.
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm so jealous.

^this!!!! I wear a pushup bra under my sports bra not because I have too much but because I have ZILCH! Sigh...If only you could donate breast tissue...