How to work/firm/plump my tookis?! lol

Options
I had a perfect apple bottom 2 years ago, perfect damn it! lol now I have a bleh not so perfect not so plump not so perky behind gifted to me by my lovely 2 pregnancies since 2010. Is there an exercise to get my toosh back in shape, literally? I have Killer Buns & Thighs somewhere. Would a kettle bell work out help me? Thanks for any information. :]

Replies

• LadyMousie
    LadyMousie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lunges and squats with or without weights
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Would a kettle bell work out help me

yes, kettlebell swings

Hip thrust/glute bridge
    reverse lunge
    rear foot elevated squats
    normal squats
    deadlifts
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Lunges and squats with or without weights
    Than ks! I will definitely try those, but any idea how many? I'm not even sure what a rep is :[ lol I just sort of exercise and am never sure if it is too much or too little
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The Lotte Burk Method High Round Assets.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Would a kettle bell work out help me

yes, kettlebell swings

Hip thrust/glute bridge
    reverse lunge
    rear foot elevated squats
    normal squats
    deadlifts

I will need to look up some of those lol Would you be able to give me an idea of how many is a good idea per day? I don't understand reps honestly I've never been told what a rep is lol I know it is broken down like say I did 10 squats 11 times twice per day. Were the reps 10 or 11? LOL
  • Verity1111
    Options
    The Lotte Burk Method High Round Assets.
    Thank our Lord for Google lol Thanks I will look into that too! I love the angel wings by the way! I considered that tattoo in black light ink previously.
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Brazilian Butt Lift is the answer. Love my bum and how firm it is!!!
  • Sunny820
    Sunny820 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Consider trying to do as many as you can of each exercise for two minutes each with light to moderate weight. Do the circuit two or three times. Rest a few days and do the workout again. See if you can increase the number of reps (a rep or repetition is one time doing a particular lift… one lunge, one squat, etc. A set is a group of an exercise… ten lunges, ten squats, etc.).
    Don’t forget about the upper body too! Chest presses, push-ups, shoulder presses, lat pull-downs, rows, bicep curls, triceps extensions, etc.

Don’t forget about the upper body too! Chest presses, push-ups, shoulder presses, lat pull-downs, rows, bicep curls, triceps extensions, etc.

Definitely go to utube to search the exercises and use good form. Quality is more effective than quanity in the long run.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Is that a work out or do you mean the surgery? LOL Someone else suggested that to me in a private message just yesterday.
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Merci444
    Merci444 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Is that a work out or do you mean the surgery? LOL Someone else suggested that to me in a private message just yesterday.

It is a workout program, Beachbody. Supposed to be reality effective!
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options

I think they meant the workout :)
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels kettle bells and it comes with a video. You get 3 different weights! Good luck:smile:
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Consider trying to do as many as you can of each exercise for two minutes each with light to moderate weight. Do the circuit two or three times. Rest a few days and do the workout again. See if you can increase the number of reps (a rep or repetition is one time doing a particular lift… one lunge, one squat, etc. A set is a group of an exercise… ten lunges, ten squats, etc.).

Definitely go to utube to search the exercises and use good form. Quality is more effective than quanity in the long run.
    So I would do like 10 sets of 10 reps to do 100 squats? etc thank you for the information! :]
  • Verity1111
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels kettle bells and it comes with a video. You get 3 different weights! Good luck:smile:
    Oh wow! I didn't know that either. I need to look for that set. Thank you. :] <3
  • Verity1111
    Options
    P.S. Thank you to the people who explained that "Brazilian Butt Lift" is a work out.
  • Sunny820
    Sunny820 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes, 10 sets of 10 reps to do 100 squats or 5 sets of 20 reps... or 20 sets of 5 reps all are different ways you could get to 100 total.