• gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! inspiring! amazing!
    thanks for sharing...
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What does your lifting routine look like? I want to look like you lol.

Actually I'm not lifting (yet). But I am boxing... And that involves a helluva lot of pushups, squats, planks, crunches, and arm work. I'm trying to figure out how to get some gym time and weights in too. :-)
    *chokes* You look like that WITHOUT lifting? DAMN.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    You look great. :)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!! And without weight lifting yet?!?! What is your boxing routine? This sounds more my speed than weight lifting right now since I get so bored with lifting, but not sure where I would even start with boxing.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    photo11.jpg

WOW.....

Ablosute dedication to yourself.
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!! And without weight lifting yet?!?! What is your boxing routine? This sounds more my speed than weight lifting right now since I get so bored with lifting, but not sure where I would even start with boxing.

People seem to have the misconception that they need to lift weight to see muscle definition. It's all about bodyfat levels. More muscle definition make you look "bigger" if that's even the way to describe it.

Use Google to find a gym in your area or a club that offers boxing or kick boxing classes. But if you go to for real boxing gym or a classes that is well rounded you'll get a lot of the body weight exercises too. or you can buy a bag, hang it from your ceiling and use a video if you have a garage or something.

I can sling weights around all day long. I'm too lazy to do anything like boxing LOL, But I heard its an excellent cardio workout. Hats off to the OP. *L*
  • fitkat_2012
    Options
    Awesome! Body weight & boxing are working well - can't wait to see how you progress! Going to go do some pushups & planks myself - you inspire!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Your Body is SICK!!!! I love it :love: . You are definitely on the road to bulk :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

here is a sample of a boxing class... lasts an hour long (and they start and finish on a bell). Sometimes I double up.

skipping - 2 mins
    pushups - 30 (or as many as you can squeeze out before the instructor gets to thirty)
    skipping - 2 mins
    2 sets of 6 flights of stairs
    skipping - 2 mins
    squats
    pushups - 30
    squats
    shadow boxing with 2 pound weights - 3 mins
    squats
    shadow boxing
    pushups
    shadow boxing
    stairs - 2 sets of 6 flights
    heavy bag work:
    - jab 1 min
    - squats
    - cross 1 min
    - squats
    - jab/cross combo
    - pushups
    - speed
    - pushups
    - power
    - squats

planking: 1 min each item
    - front plank; adding in left and right leg raises
    - left side plank, leg raised
    - left side oblique plank
    - right side plank, leg raised
    - right side oblique plank
    - front plank
    - front superman plank (arms pushed in front)

medicine ball:
    - throw 12 - 15 lb medicine ball at partner's abs - they cannot catch it - have to let it hit, they throw back
    - crunches with medicine ball touching floor above head then touching feet or knees
    - crunches with medicine ball touching floor above head then when curling up throwing it into your partner's abs

super sets: pushups with feet on ring; then into tricep dips. repeat 3x

body sparring with a partner - rounds of 3 mins

some days we do more sparring, some days it's a planking class from hell. Some days no skipping but heavy bag the whole class til your arms fall off. typically, by the end of the first class - my clothes are soaked. It's the hardest, sweatiest, smelliest (not me!), BEST CLASS EVER!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    the way the light is hitting your abs is glorious.
  • LeidaPrimal
    LeidaPrimal Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You are a lucky gal! The workouts like that do all the wrong things to me, by totally shredding muscle from my upper body :( YOU ROCK!!!!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    medicine ball:
    - throw 12 - 15 lb medicine ball at partner's abs - they cannot catch it - have to let it hit, they throw back

um... Ouch!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    fantastic!! way to go!!
  • kiachu
    kiachu Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    medicine ball:

um... Ouch!

We used to do this in karate class *L*. Red belly.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    YOUR ABS LOOK CARVED. you are AMAZING.
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Wow! You kicked my *kitten* already just by showing your pictures....AMAZING work!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking you could kick my *kitten*...

Lookin' good!

^^^THIS^^^
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You are exactly how I want to look! you look amazing. I just started to focus more on weights, I love it!!

Fantastic job!!!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    So... I WANT to have muscles. I WANT to be strong. I WANT to look like I kick some serious *kitten*. When I work out, I'm not scared to get bulky... I want to BE bulky! :-D

Well... I feel like I am FINALLY getting there!

Still have more I want to achieve... but I'm going strong baby!

photo8-1.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo11.jpg

So many women are hating on you right now. "Oh, lil miss perfect already has a great body, now she wants muscles. Whatevs! I for one do not think its attractive for a woman to have muscles. That's why I stay pudgy. I'm hot."
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!