Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What Celebrity do YOU look like? ....NO WAY!

Replies

• amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    I don't look like anyone... -__-
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    I am told Lucy Hale. ALWAYS! Don't think so though.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    I don't think I look like anyone either...but I have had a few people tell me I looked like Adele...I wish!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Brad Pitt......right?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I have no idea.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    I've been told when on the heavier side-Gary LeVox-Lead singer of Rascal Flatts
    When I was younger w/ a football helmet on -Troy Aikman

I don't know I never saw any of it.
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    My mom and sister swear I look like Katherine Heigel...they both need glasses obviously...one day DH told me I looked like Kailey Cuoco, when she was in that lifetime movie wearing a fat suit!!! REALLY?!?!?! LOL he slept on the couch for a while, though she is really pretty fat suit or not.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    I have no idea.

I'd say a mix, def a bit of carrie underwood mixed with maybe a touch of amanda seyfeild or whatever her name is.

Was going to say maybe a tad kesha, but your prettier.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    A combination of Salma Hayak, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Which is very disconcerting as I'm male.
  • wrevhn
    A combination of Salma Hayak, Catherine Zeta Jones, and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Which is very disconcerting as I'm male.

lol, my hubs looks like amanda peets twin, lol
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    I've been told I look like Hilary Swank and I've heard Katie Holmes, as well. I see the Hilary Swank resemblance more. I see Katie Holmes a little, but only when I have my hair dark.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    My sister's ex always told me I looked like Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) But he was always stoned :smokin:
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    @pink34tink
    Not a one!!!
    You remind me of a younger Frances McDormand ("Fargo" era).
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    I have been trying to figure this out for a while now, and can't come up with anyone. I have never had anyone tell me that I look like someone. Any ideas?
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 244 Member
    I can think of a few I would like to look like...
  • wrevhn
    I have been trying to figure this out for a while now, and can't come up with anyone. I have never had anyone tell me that I look like someone. Any ideas?

hmm, you look like a couple gals. blake lively is one, but there is another mixed in I'm having trouble putting my finger on it though.

maybe a tad britney.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i get anne hathaway the most...
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member

in your nerds pic, you resemble britney spears in her good years. but frankly, i think you're more gorgeous!
  • loumaag
    loumaag Posts: 118
    @juiletflt
    You remind me a bit of Bitty Schram, played Sharona on the Monk TV series before she left.
  • jennifer aniston and amy nuttall :ohwell: