Challenge!!!!!!!.... 30 Day Shred..... October 1!

Options
2»

Replies

• butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi girls a group has been started, why don't u join us here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8765-30-day-shred-oct-1st

See above about the group LOL

I think you posted as I was typing lol.
    I just checked it out. Thanks :)
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the 30DS yet, but I did do a few days of the Butt Bible... I couldn't sit for a week, it was FABULOUS, lol. I work out almost every day, in the morning, at the local rec center because I have NO home motivation. Don't know why, just can't do it. Call it nosey dogs, cats, kids, or pesky husbands making comments about a "nice butt", I can't work out at home. When I did the Butt Bible, I had downloaded the YouTube app to my smartphone and used that as my TV. I would watch the routine in the morning before statrting my work out so I would know what each looked like and then it was easy to have it in my pocket just like my music (my phone is my mp3 too...).

I'm willing to be up for this challenge. :) I don't know about all 30 days, the weather is turning in Chicago and I am finding it more and more difficult to leave the warmth of my bed at 4 in the morning to be at the gym by 5. I am hoping people expecting a post will help hold me accountable for at least working out more routinely again.
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have it and am up for the challenge. October 1st sounds perfect.
  • Timkoetta
    Timkoetta Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The time of day will vary for me...I have a crazy schedule. :ohwell:
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Can you start a group forum for this one so we all can keep each other motivated
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I am willing to try it all the way through again. I only completed 15 days last time!
  • AnnilyiahMarie
    AnnilyiahMarie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i will do it! what do we have to do?
  • lewis350
    Options
    Can you start a group forum for this one so we all can keep each other motivated

From the previous page.........
    Hi girls a group has been started, why don't u join us here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8765-30-day-shred-oct-1st
  • DexterDarko
    Options
    I'm already doing it! But I'm just a little ahead, today was my 2nd day of level 1, so goodluck to you guys! It's a great workout, I'm sore all over and it feels like I'm maximizing my potential.
  • sheilagalvan
    Options
    I am all in. October 1st here i come I am ready. :happy:
  • mylla013
    mylla013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm in. I started yesterday, day 1, level 1. It hurt nasty-style last night while I was doing it, but I'm not as sore today as I thought. Though I am guessing that I will be reminded of how sore I should be when I do it again tonight! I will burn through this!
  • sdlatingrl76
    Options
    I'm a day late, but I'm IN! I have a cruise on Nov 12th.

CW: 228.6 :(
    GW: 210
  • loserbaby84
    loserbaby84 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I've already started but love to join and see other's progress as well :)

Today is day 7 of level 1 for me!
    Sooooo my schedule goes like this:

Sept 26 - Oct 5: level 1
    Oct 6 - Oct 15: level 2
    Oct 16 - 25: level 3

Then I plan on moving on with Jillian Michaels Extreme Shred!

Good luck to all!! This workout has been kicking my butt so far but my stamina has gotten way better since day one :) Overall I'm very impressed and can't wait for level 2!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm late to commit to this this but since I DID do it yesterday, I'm in! (I'll just have to catch up and do it tonight!)

I actually started level 2 yesterday but have seen minimal results by doing the program only 4x/wk and doing 30min of running (c25k) 2x/wk (1 rest day). I started Sept 10th and haven't lost any weight and maybe 1" combined all over, if that.

I'm frustrated with my results so far and totally game to start over and do it 30 days straight!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in! I started Mon & I've been doing the workout at 5:30am
    I'm looking forward to finishing the full 30 days! This will be my second time trying.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'm in. I started yesterday, day 1, level 1. It hurt nasty-style last night while I was doing it, but I'm not as sore today as I thought. Though I am guessing that I will be reminded of how sore I should be when I do it again tonight! I will burn through this!

Yes you will! We are all in this together. :glasses:
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I bought the 30DS a while ago and still haven't done it! Day 1 October 2. I will be doing it in the morning before the kids get up.

Good luck everyone! We can do this!!!