Ate lunch, still hungry. drank water, still hungry. Ate ...

Options

Replies

• ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    An apple and a smear of peanut butter, gets me everytime!
  • ukulele2010
    ukulele2010 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I usually do this:
    Hot tea with lemon
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    It depends on if your body needs the calories or not (did you do strength training lately? maybe you need a bit more protein). Otherwise lots of veggies will fill you up for little calories. Sometimes I have days like that, but usually it's after I've done a lot of strength training and my body wants more protein!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    WARM water. Does the trick for me everytime. It makes you feel full quicker.
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    protein....always...never hungry...
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Get some protein!! Sushi and the rice messes me up carb wise-I have turkey pepperoni and colby cheddar cheese sticks at work for the afternoon hunger attacks.
  • charlenethao
    Options
    I have a really bad habit of chewing ice so when ever i'm hungry i chew on ice. It beats eating something you'll regret and you're getting your daily intake of water at the same time
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Is there something wrong with just being hungry? If I know I have had enough to eat and I am still hungry, then I am still hungry. I usually forget about it once I get busy doing something.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options

What do you eat when you are still hungry but you really don't want to consume a ton of calories? I think I'm going to make myself a veggie stir fry. And drink more water!

a veggies stir fry sounds like an excellent choice. Just don't use too much oil.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    6 pack of busch light tall boys....drink them fast and affter theyre gone u wont care what u eat
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I start chugging water.

^^^^ Totes!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Def. protein. Maybe a bean salad with some boiled eggs, egg whites only if you are low on calories.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Some form of protein. Chicken breasts are low calorie and keep you full. Also egg whites, (or whole eggs as I prefer). You can mix both into an awesome salad and feel full.
  • gissalm
    gissalm Posts: 41
    Options
    Apples, chicken, a salad with lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red onion and avocado and for dressing use lime and salt.
    keep drinking water. still hungry? eat a pear, banana, melon, some almonds, those items will fill your belly faster, and try to chew slowly it will send the message that you are full. anything high in fiber

another good thing, a bowl of cereal: i like special K with berries and a cup of 2% milk and it makes me feel so full by the time I'm done ...

try drinking water cold with a straw, and you can add some drops of lime or lemon..

forget about the gum- it will make you more hungry and it will wake up the acids on your stomach
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Grapes!! They are very filling!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Something with protein and a healthy dose of fat! Veggies are good and all, but not very satiating. A string cheese or some cottage cheese are a couple of my go-to's. Maybe quick cook up a chicken breast (you can buy huge frozen bags of them someplace like Sam's Club or Costco).
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would suggest get your mind off it! Go for a walk, DON"T BRING FOOD! You can do this, and of course some days are better than others.
  • Sabrina__26
    Options
    Have a cup of tea. Or if your really hungry just eat another light meal, like a soup or have a bowl of oats with water or milk. You really shouldn't let yourself go hungry though as then this will become a diet and you're likely to give up. Even if you go over your calorie limit, tomorrow is another day and hopefully you won't feel as hungry. Also, you can always exercise to increase your calorie limit.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    go for a bike ride--- or take a nap...
    kinda opposites, I guess.

Or read a book- that usually gets me forgetting about everything
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    are you male /female?whats your height? looks like you arent eating your BMR calories atleast.Your body requires that amount of calories to be alive,sure you will be hungry.Eat when you are hungry.