Crazy things said/done on 1st date!!

Options
LoveleeB
LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
I am bored and thinking about some of the awful first dates I have had in the past year and thought it would be fun to share those "WTF moments" we have all had.

The classic that happened to me was when my date (LITERALLY) asked me, "Do you wanna take a nap in the back of my jeep?" I totally laughed and thought he was joking at first. Unfortunately, he was dead serious because he said he was tired but didn't want to end the date. He was also the genius who tried to argue with me that tanning beds don't increase your likelihood of getting skin cancer. *FACE PALM*. Needless to say, I never saw him again. :noway:

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I went on a movie date with this guy, I met him at the movies (THANK GOD.) I paid for my own ticket, he just stepped in front of me and got himself one ticket and then stared at me while I got mine. I should've walked then, not because I had to pay for my own ticket, but because he literally just stood there and stared at me and looked in my wallet to see the kind of cash I had.

After we went to the movie, AFTER he awkwardly tried to put his arm around me and on my leg.... he tried to get me to sneak into another movie! "We already paid for one. Might as well go to another while we're here!" I nearly died. I told him I couldn't and that I had to go and so he followed me to the parking lot and I told him I was fine to walk alone, thanks for meeting up with me and I never spoke to him again. Ugh. The worst.
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head, was out on a date, and the dinner went well enough, and she invited me into her place. Not only was she crazy cat lady (had 7 cats...smelled lovely in there!), but she was also creppy doll woman. A spare room was just all filled with various dolls of all shapes and sizes all neatly lined up or in poses/settings (like a tea party). Left within 2 minutes of walking into the house, and never looked back!!
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Lmfao......this is gonna be short and sweet. Went to ladies house to go out, she asked if I wanted a sandwich? While she was asking a roach ran across the counter, and she kept cutting her bread like tht was normal. Then I noticed she had dead roaches on the wall in her thermostat. Not to mention her sister was breast feeding while all this was going on. Then she asked where we were going? I said I'm going home!!! I thought I was in the twilight zone
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was on a 1st date with a guy when his phone rang. Not only did he answer it but said...

"what's up man. nothing just sitting with this female"

Um no second date. LOL!
  • CayleyRidgeRunner
    CayleyRidgeRunner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just off the top of my head, was out on a date, and the dinner went well enough, and she invited me into her place. Not only was she crazy cat lady (had 7 cats...smelled lovely in there!), but she was also creppy doll woman. A spare room was just all filled with various dolls of all shapes and sizes all neatly lined up or in poses/settings (like a tea party). Left within 2 minutes of walking into the house, and never looked back!!

You're very lucky you made it out of there with your life, boss! That's some freaky *kitten*.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I had a girl one time that was like watching paint dry. She said that getting along and having a lot to talk about is overrated. I was like wow really? lol
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I took a pretty young lady out once on a first date....nice dinner...good conversation....on the way home she started telling me her life story...then started crying....cried for the next 15 minutes........long story short....7yrs later, I'm married to her :)
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    LOL these are hilarious. I had a guy recently tell me AFTER the 1st date (same day) that he thinks i'd make a great mother and if "that happened he'd be okay with it"...::crickets:: :noway: his intentions weren't the least bit obvious (/sarcasm)

p.s. no, we didn't, btw...
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    The best... as in most disturbing... was the woman who told me that she was so lonely that she would set three places at her table for dinner. One was for her and the other two were for her dogs.

I did not go home with her to meet them, by the way.
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    oneof my first dates... was a woman pretending to be man..... Talked like a man looked like a man smelled like a man... when we sat down att he table withn minutes he stretched and bam there were boobs! he said umm I think there is something I need to tell ya...hmm you think?>>lol
  • Sailatsorf
    Sailatsorf Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A guy I had known for only a month tried to say, "I love you" on the first date. Um, no thanks. Not quite there yet. I explained I wasn't ready, he promised to back off, and we went on a few more dates because he seemed sweet, and he practically begged me to give it another chance. When I wasn't feeling anything after a few weeks, I broke up with him and was very straightforward and as kind as I could be about it. He went around telling everyone what I horrible heart breaker I was.
  • stepherzautry
    Options
    Had sex backyard of my aunts house on the ground, first day I met him to. I was young and didn't know any better, haha. We talked online Myspace a lot, and now we're married...:blushing:
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    ive never had a bad one....like a camellion i adapt to my surroundings.....i also dont have many dates
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    A guy took me bowling on a first date. Proceeded to pick me up in his jeep, and drive like an absolute lunatic to the boowling alley (skidding in the parking lot, making a complete circle....not funny). Anyways, when we get there (it's a seventies-style bowling alley), he proceeds to take out his own bowling ball & bowling shoes... we played a string, and he threw a strike every single time. This would be moderately weird, except he continuously made fun of me for not being of the same...ahem...caliber.

To top of my night of weirdness, he told me he was into yoga, then proceeded to do yoga poses in the middle of the bowling alley for all to see. I declined the offer of a second string, pounded a few glasses of wine, and told him I didn't feel safe getting in his car on the way home (he had pounded more glasses of wine, which I paid for). Got in a cab and left. Then fielded calls for three weeks about what was "wrong with him" and why we couldn't go out again.

I wish I was making any of this up!!
  • challengemeplease
    Options
    I had a girl one time that was like watching paint dry. She said that getting along and having a lot to talk about is overrated. I was like wow really? lol

LMAO
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Went to a guys' house for a Monday Night football game...during which he fell asleep. I started walking out when he woke up and asked where I was going? Umm..yeah. Stimulating evening there...
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The guy went on to be one of my best friends but we tried dating before that. He spent the whole time talking about his at the time ex-girlfriend and then at dinner he spilled his wine all down the front of me. Getting in the car to come home he closed the door on my ankle. Needless to say we never dated again and I am really happy his ex took him back.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Lmfao......this is gonna be short and sweet. Went to ladies house to go out, she asked if I wanted a sandwich? While she was asking a roach ran across the counter, and she kept cutting her bread like tht was normal. Then I noticed she had dead roaches on the wall in her thermostat. Not to mention her sister was breast feeding while all this was going on. Then she asked where we were going? I said I'm going home!!! I thought I was in the twilight zone

that is just pure nasty ! eurghh *shivers*
  • challengemeplease
    Options

Seriously, people really have creepy doll rooms? wow lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    The best... as in most disturbing... was the woman who told me that she was so lonely that she would set three places at her table for dinner. One was for her and the other two were for her dogs.

I did not go home with her to meet them, by the way.
    That sounds so sad, but also can be totally gross.