30 day shred

Options
Has anyone been doin 30 day shred and has it worked really need to tone
up !!

Replies

• MewShy
    MewShy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm only on day 2 so if you want a buddy I'm here! it's a killer but bearable for 20 mins and I'm so surprised because I used to do an hour or more at the gym for this kind of soreness!!
  • Music35Fly
    Music35Fly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been doin 30 day shred and has it worked really need to tone
    up !!

I did the 30 Day Shred last year and lost 8 pounds. I definitely started to tone and lost weight. It's a tough work out but so fast and fun! Give it a try and you might also like Ripped in 30.
  • flowergirl73
    flowergirl73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I did the Shred in July and lost 5.5" overall, no weight loss. Just started again yesterday.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I just bought it & the Ripped in 30 also. Plan to use them this winter when I don't feel like going ot the gym in the cold. AM interested to see responses as well!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 of level 1. Some it is pretty easy and other parts kill me! Either way I am dripping sweat by the end of it. Its a good workout and I am hoping to see good results :) You should try it!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested to know people's success with this weight or inches lost :) looking into buying it just not sure if I'll have the stamina?
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Im on Day 4 and this is the first time Im doing it. My endurance has already increased and I really like it! It is on Youtube for anyone who doesnt want to buy the videos:)
  • rvf21402
    rvf21402 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 and although the workout is tough, it goes quickly. I love it! People are starting to see that I'm slimming down even though it's only been a week. These have been the fastest results I've ever achieved! Go for it!
  • jodilo88
    Options
    I just started it today (for the third time in like 5 years...darn you motivation!) and made it the whole way through, unlike the first two times...
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 4 and this is the first time Im doing it. My endurance has already increased and I really like it! It is on Youtube for anyone who doesnt want to buy the videos:)

NOW you tell me! :grumble:
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4! Feel free to add me if you want a buddy! (I'd love to be kept in check!!) (: That goes for ANYONE doing the shred (:
  • tonihayden
    Options
    30 DAY SHRED.......................SHREDDED MY LATERAL MENISCUS...............TWO SURGERIES LATER MY KNEE IS F***ED FOR LIFE.
  • joanne8366
    Options
    Well i have the dvd so shreding will start in the morning sound like it may work x
  • sarah1334
    sarah1334 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm near the end of the 30DS... I love it :) I've lost about 4 pounds this month (about on par with my 1 pound a week goal), and am definitely stronger and can see a difference in my body shape. I'd probably look more toned too if I had less fat covering up my muscles, haha :) I definitely recommend it, especially for someone who is just started strength/resistance work, like me!

I'm moving into Ripped in 30 next, I think!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Use the search function and look for 'ultimate 30 day shred'--TONS of results.

I technically finished last weekend, but I decided to make up my rest days, so I will be officially finished on Saturday. Regardless, so far I'm down 5.2 lbs and 13.75" (I wasn't very big to start with).

I saw my son's former speech language pathologist this morning and she looks AMAZING; I asked her what she was doing and she said 30DS. And a friend has been reading my facebook posts about the challenges and my results so she was inspired to start too. Given the results I've seen posted around here and in myself and others, I would say yeah, it works.
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today add me if you want. I have 6 week 6 pack and want to do it at the same time. I don't know if it is because I was sick yesterday or if the workout was really THAT hard, but I am not in the "mood" to do the 6 pack workout right now. Did anyone else combine the two?
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Just found it on YouTube.
    Are there 3 levels?
    How many days do you do each level for?
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Just found it on YouTube.
    Are there 3 levels?
    How many days do you do each level for?

10 days for each level.
  • Amanda21202
    Options
    Haha, how stupid am I!!! Don't answer that.... :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 2 Day 10, about to start Level 3. I hear L2 is the hardest so I shouldn't feel so anxious about Level 3, but damn that woman scares me. Her eyebrows...so intense.

I have ab lines, killer thigh muscles, and sexy arms. DO IT. You will not regret it when it's over and done with.