First place you start losing weight

Options

Replies

• Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I noticed it first in the belly and waist.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Legs, hips, bum, back, shoulders, neck, and a little of the chest. Waiting for my stomach to catch up with the rest of me now :) x
  • TheMommyWifeLife
    TheMommyWifeLife Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Face, stomach, and fingers!
  • jaj68
    jaj68 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can always tell in my neck first. My husband told me he can see it first when I am walking in the opposite direction he is standing. :laugh:
  • ilovemaisy
    Options
    Boobs.

Ditto.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Upper torso and face.
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My hands and face ! Makes me so mad ! lol why cant my belly or butt go first ! :sad:
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    boobs :( and tummy :)
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • whatever33
    Options
    Interesting.. I heard for men its always arms.. Was for me, and waist is the last thing.. again.. as it is for me lol!!
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I noticed my t shirts were getting longer...meaining my gut rolls were going. I still have a gut but now I see my face looks thinner. Hoping the thighs are the next to move.
  • nangel4u
    nangel4u Posts: 119
    Options
    for me it was the face, arms and hands...then to the legs and sadly stomach last!!!
  • Avandel
    Avandel Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I get boney shoulders & unfortunately "the girls" are what take a hike first! :grumble:
  • MrsCaseyLane
    MrsCaseyLane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My face and "the roll" above my stomach. Im ready to get rid of all of it so Ill take the loss anywhere!
  • sweetpeas2000
    sweetpeas2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    boobs
  • kelseylou
    kelseylou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Face and belly, here.
  • flannelbug
    flannelbug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Waist, thighs and arms. My abdomen/hips, however...
  • okiesarah
    Options
    I noticed my t shirts were getting longer...meaining my gut rolls were going. I still have a gut but now I see my face looks thinner. Hoping the thighs are the next to move.

Same for me. My thighs are stubborn. They are always last to go. But I feel like I am wearing a nightgown when I put on some of my shirts. Not complaining.
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Face/neck then stomach. Unfortunately I'm a guy with big legs and they go last. Maybe it's the running I do?