Detox Baths.

2»

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    I'm quite curious if anybody of you bath detoxers would like to buy some of my oceanfront property on the Sahara?
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    I'm quite curious if anybody of you bath detoxers would like to buy some of my oceanfront property on the Sahara?

Hahahaha!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    I use BeautiControl's Detox Bath Soak when I want to do one. Been using their detox soaks for years and man-oh-man do they work! Of course, they are not as cheap as the homemade. I typically save mine for when I'm getting sick. I do a 30 minute soak and the sicker I am, the more the water color changes. (It's clinical strength detox) Starts off milky white and is often gray when I'm finished depending on how icky I am.

According to your profile you sell this stuff :grumble: :grumble:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I've taken many Epsom salt baths/soaks in my life, but never once did I consider it detoxing. I did it for the actual medically supported reasons.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    You asked if the bath "works".... but what are you expecting to happen?
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    I take sake baths for the kojic acid it works as a detox because it is antifungal and antibacterial but so would any soap. I think "detox" is just another buzz word
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    I've taken many baths in Epsom salts.. I was told once that it may help with sore muscles (don't know if it did or not, can't remember), but I did take them after having my children.. helps in that area. Never thought of it as a "detox" .. what is it "detoxing"?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    ...what is it "detoxing"?
    A bogus claim couched in pseudoscience, used by quacks to suck money out of peoples' wallets.