You look great & that smile says it all. Kudo's to you mate :drinker:
  • gombolyu
    gombolyu Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Awesome.:) Congratulations!
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your story, and your incredible transformation pics. Your friends and family were right - sharing them is going to encourage and motivate so many. What you have achieved, and where you are headed is nothing short of amazing!

Heading for your 30th birthday, you have a whole new life expectancy now, and a whole new lifestyle, too. It must be exciting to know that your life has changed so completely, not by itself, but from your hard work and determination. You truly are an inspiration, and a wonderful example of what we can all achieve.

You look incredible, and love how huge your smile is now. What a handsome boy you have turned into. I can't help sounding like a mum - you look so much like my son!

Take care, and all the best in your future endeavours - work, love, laughter, fitness, and continuing great health. Definitely not written in any particular order, here. You get to pick the order, now!!!

Wil
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    NICE!! You look great! This gives me hope not only for myself but for my husband. Thank you.
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! You should be very proud!
  • sparrow70
    sparrow70 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Woweee. All I can say is if I was a man & I looked like that, nobody would have to encourage me to post photos, I'd plaster them all over the place lol. Well done & what an awesome smile! Thanks 4 sharing!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look so different. Almost unrecognizable in your "After" photos. You took years off yoru age and I'm sure the ladies must be paying attention to you now. ;-)
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Holy handsome! Go you!
  • pmcco
    pmcco Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    omg... I am sooo a member of the clean plate club too.... grew up poor and was always told to eat every bite cause your daddy works so hard to put the food on the table.... so hard to break the habit of eating til done and then moving on. Your share is awesome.
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • marie_25m
    marie_25m Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing!!!!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So proud of you and you look so happy..keep smiling! :smile:
  • Kevww1982
    Options
    Thanks
  • gutbuddy
    Options
    What amazing results! I/m glad your family and friends urged you to post your progress pictures. You must be so proud!
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a completely different person! Such an inspiration! Congratulations :-)
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! You should be proud!
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome chage! grat job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!