1 year of running

Options
This marks my 1 year anniversary of the 6 mile run. I run 6 miles at least twice each week and I've been doing this for over a year. It's helped me stay below 200lbs. Chart Below. Many MFP friends have been with me the whole time. Thanks all and I will continue to support you as you have done for me. :happy:

Capture-2.png

Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE TOO AWESOME! :D
  • CowgirlKimi
    CowgirlKimi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started running two months ago and I am HOOKED! I hope to have a year of solid running like you have! WOW! Your dedication and commitment is really impressive! Well done, Friend! WELL DONE!

God Bless YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May His Favor carry you through the next thousand miles of this lifetime and into His Kingdom!

Kimi :flowerforyou:
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • Mrgruntysmom
    Options
    That is awesome! I use to run and miss it so much. Thanks for the motivation and kudos to you!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    As somebody who's trying to get into running and is simply walking so far, this just motivated the hell outta me! Thank you man! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!