It can be done!!! 456 pounds to 199!

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing story. Loved the blog/website and photos as well.

Thank you for sharing.
  • BorgieMN
    BorgieMN Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is an isane amount of weight lost in such a short time span. Great job!

Were you just dieting with Weight Watchers, or were you working out as well?

I didn't really start "working out" until about 6 months ago. Although as the weight started coming off, I was way more active than I used to be.
  • BorgieMN
    Options
    I loved reading your story and wish you had pictures. If there were some, I didn't see them. Congratulations to you for losing the weight!

I have pictures on my website. Click on the gallery tab

www.borgiesjourney.com
  • vanessaannz
    vanessaannz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats (:
  • BorgieMN
    Options
    I have to ask, as I wasn't much smaller than you when I started this whole deal... How much excess skin are you dealing with?

Other than that one question, WAY TO GO!!

I'm not going to lie. There is extra skin. But I was really big for so long and I'm 45, so that didn't help. At this time, I'm not planning on any surgery. I can still jog without to much hinderence, it doesn't really bother me until I run fast.

Compression shirts help a bit. I just get the cheaper ones at target.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You're definitely an inspiration...thank you for sharing your story
  • thevikingninja
    Options
    WOW. that makes me feel a lot more confident. I had 178 to lose when I started this and was starting to get discouraged about losing the last 113...it just seems to take forever. But seeing what you've accomplished I am definitely feeling a lot better about it. Thank you.
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    How amazing and inspirational! Great job and thanks so much for sharing your journey!

I think that you have offered to help others is just so awesome!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are an inspiration!
  • terrilins
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration!!! Thank you!
  • BorgieMN
    Options
    beforeafterab_zpsaa43f017.jpg
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Amazing, the photos will inspire many on here
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Bravoooo!!!! That's amazingg!! :D
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Amazing story.... congratulations!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I just took a look at your website, read every page and looked at every photo.
    Incredible! You are truly an inspiration.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options

I started my journey January 3rd, 2011. I weighed in at 456 pounds. Today I weigh 199!!!

So if you are having troubles, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! You can do it!

Thank you so much for posting this. 2013 is my "start over" year. I was 425 pounds on January 1st, and I want to get down to 180 by December 31st. I'm glad to see others proving it can be done. :smile:
  • BorgieMN
    Options

I started my journey January 3rd, 2011. I weighed in at 456 pounds. Today I weigh 199!!!

So if you are having troubles, DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! You can do it!

Thank you so much for posting this. 2013 is my "start over" year. I was 425 pounds on January 1st, and I want to get down to 180 by December 31st. I'm glad to see others proving it can be done. :smile:

Good luck Iceman on your journey. Thats an awful lot to lose though that fast so temper your expectations. I started at 456 and it took 599 days to hit the 199 mark.
  • bkr45678
    bkr45678 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Freakin awesome!!! Such an inspiration!
  • SeafoodSoop
    Options
    Amazing work! I have a bit more than 100lbs to lose, myself. I can only hope to see the success you have!
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Holy chit, man!