• eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WALKING DEAD!!

Congrats on the work!
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    For the LONGEST time I was on a weight loss roller coaster. I would hit my "small size" after being a bit bigger. Never too much but always on a roller coaster. I'd get to the version of supersize me..except it would be the superskinny version and wonder why I still wans't happy. Then I figured, "Well,maybe I am just not skinny enough!"

I'd go from skinny to thinking I had to get even "skinnier" to look better.

Wrong. I was so wrong. Trying to obtain an uber thin look only made my pancake butt that more apparent.

i kept thinking that trying to get thinner would solve my problems of my unhappiness with my body. But when you are already smaller and skinny where else do you have to go? I was on the cliff of eating disorder land.(heck, I actually jumped off it into binge eating land!) At one point I got to 107 and tried going even SMALLER and then binged back to the 140's..then back down again, up again..etc.etc.

What I needed to do was a muscle recomposition, not try to get thinner which would only lead me to getting fatter later and the vicious cycle would continue.

So here is another pic of just that- not going skinnier. Lifting HEAVY. That was the big change. And trusting that I would see results.

(and if you are confused about the bunny and the machete...I have a video I put my latest photos on that tell the story of the "zombie apocalypse. The pic will make better sense...lol. Just send me a pm and I will send you guys a link when I get back to my computer. Ok, enjoy the pic, gotta go to work now!)

24e1jky.jpg
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    And when you say lift "heavy"(I hear this a lot), how heavy are we talking? What weights did you start with and what are you lifting now, if you don't mind me asking?
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Well done!!

V. jeaous!!
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    And when you say lift "heavy"(I hear this a lot), how heavy are we talking? What weights did you start with and what are you lifting now, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes! can you please give us a run down of your workout? I am just beginning to lift and to imagine my pancake butt can go from now to something like yours- from lifting- that's really inspiring.

Amazing hard work paid off for you! Congrats!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker:

Yes! can you please give us a run down of your workout? I am just beginning to lift and to imagine my pancake butt can go from now to something like yours- from lifting- that's really inspiring.

Amazing hard work paid off for you! Congrats!

Heavy is relative to each individual. You start where you're challenged but can retain good form, and progressively adding more weight as you gain strength.
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, way to set a goal and achieve it! I am going for a similar goal, i too am not trying to lose weight but to recompose it, so i'm doing the stronglifts 5x5 prog. Plenty of deads and squats for a nice strong *kitten*-et!

Thanks for the *kitten*-piration!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice booty! Great transformation!!!
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Nice.....Gonna try some of the exercises you mentioned to help my pancaker too!!
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    your butt looks so good! well done :D
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    buns of steel! great job :D
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you posted this...I have been working toward my goal body but I'm always discouraged about my butt. It's not THAT flat, but I want it to be better. Now I can see it's absolutely possible. you have a fantastic body and *kitten*!! Great job, girl.
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    Wow nice job.
    I am following your advice & lifiting heavy. I want a nice butt & pancake is not nice.
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow!! wtg!
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! This is the next area I hope to improve!! Almost 40, in Nov., and I want to have a nice little butt! :) Thinking if I start now, by summer I should be good to go! :) Great job on your hard work!!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I tend to forgot about working on the butt. But after seeing your photos I'm def going to concentrate on that area more!
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    AWESOME!!! nice work, HARD WORK....i have just started the HEAVY lifting part of my journey and it is A LOT more challenging then that hour on the eliptical i used to do. Congratulations girl!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*, great job, loving your work
    You knew you were going to get those comments!...lol Hands where we can see them sir....lol

LMAOOO!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL She did a good job though! ;D
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!! :)

and I'm lovin the undead thing. hahaha I'm going to be a zombie bride for Halloween- bought a $30 wedding dress at Goodwill.. SO READY.

Anyhoo- you rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!