THIS is what VICTORY LOOKS LIKE 77# GONE! In >7 MONTHS!

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job! And lucky you... You didn't lose your boobs! =)

That's exactly what I thought - amazing and boobs! :happy:
  • Arunakae
    Options
    Wow! Just, wow! You look amazing! You are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your journey, this is truly amazing.
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    FAN Flippen TASTIC!!! This is just awesome! Congrats to you and all your hard work!!!
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You put in a lot of hard work in 7 months.
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW..you look AMAZING! Great job!!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG you lost all that weight in less than a year!!!!! You're awwwweeeeeesssoooooommmmeeeee! You amazing! I'm gonna think of you when I get the urge to slack on my diet!
  • Dying2live85
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for your story!!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOW, just WOW!!! You look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!! Your story is so inspiring. To God be the glory. Thank you for sharing your story and my condolences on the loss of your sister. {Hugs} :flowerforyou:
  • Clumz27
    Clumz27 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! SO INSPIRING! Thank you so much for sharing!! :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING! i'm only 10# down from last year. a whole year! and look at what you did in 7 months!! i'd love to be your friend... :) laura here!
  • maralea61
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • christykirby
    christykirby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kimi! You are always so positive and encouraging. Thanks so much for sharing your story, and I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. My family also has a history of diabetes (and heart disease), and it's one of the reasons I am determined to change my health. God is good all the time!!

Christy
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    great job!! im happy for you!!:drinker:
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Phenominal transformation! Truely inspiring and I hope I can make the same changes! Best of luck in your future goals!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • seajasna
    seajasna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First of all I want to congradulate you! You look Awesome! I lost 32lbs ,but my arms and legs are flabby. I am in a plateau now and need to lose 15 more lbs. I do strength training, running, squats,lunges etc... How did you stay so firm?
  • Mechelle1967
    Mechelle1967 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Phenominal success story! And to add to everyone else's comments, you look fantastic, Am hoping to look as toned when I hit my goal weight. It's great that "Victoria" shares her "Secrects" with us! LOL!
  • blkdad
    blkdad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your success!!!!!
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing! Im so so sorry for the loss of ur sister. My heart goes out to you. You have really inspired me, I am hypoglycemic and it came on because i gained weight. Almost my entire family is over weight ( or at least thats what it seems like to me) and they also have sugar, thyroid and other health problems. I am terrified of leaving my children earlier than when I am suppose to because I just don't take care of myself. Its also difficult for me cause my hubby and teen daughters are very fit and thin (hubby needs smacked cause he has a BMI of like 7% :tongue: ) My daughters are both gymnasts and cheerleaders and they need all the calories they can get cause they burn it off so quick. Thanks for the inspiration and the energy you put into that post to help me understand that yes i can do this and do it with the skinny family i have :smile:
  • Mamabrandyk
    Options
    You are just simply.....awsome! I am so very sorry to hear about your sister. My journey started with a loss of loved ones as well. It just makes you realize how short of a time we have and the healthier you are the longer you get to celebrate life!!

Congratulations my friend! You look amazing on the outside but your insides are pretty fantastic as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!