what do you notice when you loose weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• tryinghard71
    Options
    I noticed a lot of negative comments and opinions. It's a little frustrating. 5'5 tall with a small frame being 30 pounds over weight no one ever said a word. No one was concerned about my health. No one asked me what my plan was moving forward like "You are not going to gain anymore weight are you?" "You are not going to drink 12 beers tonight are you?" "You are not going to eat that whole bag of chocolate are you?".

Now that I have started eating healthy, working out 5-6 days a week all I hear is "You are not going to lose anymore weight are you?". "You are not going to turn anorexic on us are you?". Everyone and their mother has an opinion about my weight loss and most of it is negative.

On the other hand my doctor is really proud of me and said I am at the perfect BMI for my age and I just cut my risk of cancer and diabetes down big time.
  • pabisc
    pabisc Posts: 17
    Options
    my shoes got a lot bigger!

You know, my shoes are getting bigger too. I have to keep tightening them and I now wear size 8's instead of 8 1/2's to 9's.
  • charkane
    charkane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am happy to fit into smaller clothes and they look good on me!! I have noticed that my shoulders , neck, and face are looking smaller too . My favorite jeans are now becoming to big so I have to find a new favorite.Why did I wait so long to do this?
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That every other part of my body tones up except my stomach ...haha
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I notice my knees are 100% better, and that's only after dropping 20lbs. Also i notice i have stretch marks in places i had no clue i did. I can now see them and its a hard pill to swallow. But im proud that im leading a healthier life style now
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    people comment they can see it in my face
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to tell because I never buy clothes in the right size, actually I rarely buy clothes. I get a lot of hand-me-downs with the sizes worn off the tag. =/ So I haven't noticed weight loss persay but I have noticed I'm getting stronger/more endurance I can now do 3, 1 minute planks and 2-3 side planks 30 seconds each(2-3 on each side) and I know it's not a lot but it's a hell of a lot more than I could do last month!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.....
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    The first thing I notice is shaving is easier...lol So maybe increased flexibility, or less stomach to work around...idk.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I notice that I have to put another loop in my belt
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    My feet
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My feet

@fcp1234... No they are not!:laugh:
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    that I have cheek bones and shape in my face, I don't have a round face..

I have feet..

My boobs aren't shrinking at all..

My bangle moves on my arms and my necklace isnt a choker..