Hello all...

Options
Over the past few years I have gained a ton of weight and have never been heavier at 210 lbs. My daughter and I have started an eating plan and exercising with Zumba. So far we are really excited about our progress. We have managed to stay within our calories and have really gotten into the Zumba. We just started this week and have not weighed in yet but we are feeling so good and motivated. It's great having someone to do it with. I really like this website and keeping tabs on everything has become very easy. I wish everyone luck in their weight loss program. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mazzer16
    Options
    Hi there...

wow zumba... dont think i could jump around like they do on tv...lol.. it would kill me... :-)
    Glad you got your daughter helping you out... my daughter some times dancers around house with me... its great fun.. but shattering ..lol... we should do it more but sadly dont

feel free to add me... :-)
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hello,

welcome to MFP and much kudos to you and your daughter. Yes, working together and have each other's support will make this life style change more rewarding. As you will notice, MFP will keep you on tracking with managemening your caloric intake as well as your exercise. Zumba is a great way to get the blood flowing and your heart rate up. I tried it once for about 5 seconds.. and decided its not for me. Im not much of a dancer. It looks like so much fun... but after bumping into folks.. I gave it up. LOL

I hope you experience on the site is rewarding. I suggest you make some friends and build a core team of supporters. Share you story of success and reach out for support whenever you need it. There are also lots of groups on this site-- join one or two. THey often have challenges which is a great way to keep you focused and motivated.

Best of luck, Tara.