Hello!

Options
I just started and I never have had a support system...my husband says he supports me but I think he just sabotages all my efforts by bring me Java Chillers at work and 3 Musketeers because I am having a bad day. My dear friend and I are starting this together...I want to thank everyone in advance for the comments (both good and bad) and support.

Replies

• CASIMIR2003
    Options
    I just started and I never have had a support system...my husband says he supports me but I think he just sabotages all my efforts by bring me Java Chillers at work and 3 Musketeers because I am having a bad day. My dear friend and I are starting this together...I want to thank everyone in advance for the comments (both good and bad) and support.
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    Hmmm, I have a husband like that too..... The only reason I can lose weight is because he is in Iraq right now...

Welcome! You will love MFP!
  • summerrose
    summerrose Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I am new also, but finding it helpful with the counter. I know what you mean about the support of your husband, mine is the same, he says he does, but always makes sure I eat 2nd's when I don't want too. :noway: but I'm sure with all the support, we'd reach our goals and get to eating better :)

64494.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you!!! You have found a great site. Immerse yourselves in the success stories, and the posts for newbies, the post on expectations.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My husband does the support then celebrate. heh. But we will make it through!!

Don't hesitate to ask for help, the people on here are absolutely awesome!!

:flowerforyou:
    M
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Your husband will change his mind once he sees that you are serious. Just give him time. My husband always did at first then when I lost and people started noticing he total changed. Now when people mentions my weight loss. He says things like yeah " she works really hard. " Don't give up.

Do this new life change for you first then for everybody else last.....Good luck Melissa