100 lbs in 365 days!!!!!!

Options
This is my goal!!! I know it is extreme...but with hardwork and dedication I think it is definitely possible! I am getting married next October and I would love to lose 100 lbs.... I was wondering if there was anyone out there who wanted to join this challenge with me!! I know I am going to need all the support I can get!

Replies

• creedrrt
    creedrrt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What could be better motivation than an upcoming wedding? Congratulations! I would love to cheer you on on your journey. I am hoping to lose a significant amount of weight before next October myself. Good luck as you begin your journey!!
  • MamaBeluga
    MamaBeluga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can do it! =D

I too want to lose at least 60 lbs, but ideally 100 by my 30th Bday next year (late August).

We just gotta keep pushing thru it!!!
  • GoGoChrissy
    Options
    That is a great goal!!! I turn 30 on Saturday....It makes me sad that I've been overweight and unhealthy through all of my 20's so I am determined to start of 30's on a healthy note....my wedding is the day before my 31st birthday so what is more perfect than hitting 100 lb loss right around that same time........ WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!