OMG KFC!

Options
2»

Replies

• helaurin
    helaurin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If a 90 calorie glass of white wine is a problem, then I'm about to drink a whole bottle o' problems

Oh yes. I like wine too! I like the sweet wines. Compare notes for the best wines under $20 a bottle?
  • Danardeener
    Options
    I exercise so that I can eat and indulge every once in awhile.
  • kkr1010
    Options
    One cheat day shouldn't derail your diet. Saturday I had a delicious fried fish sandwich and two large ice cream cones. I hadn't had anything fried in a long time so Sunday I stepped on the scale expecting to see some damage, if only from the shock of all that added oil and sodium. Much to my surprise I was down a pound, and then another pound down a few days later. That put me in a much better frame of mind should I slip off the wagon again!
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my yesterday...but then I went to bed, woke up and started over. New day, clean slate!!!
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ME SOME KFC, BUT YEAH LIKE SOME SAID JUST BE CONSISTANT WITH YOUR WORK OUT. YOU WILL BE FINE, MY GUILTY PLEASURE TODAY IS A GLASS OF WHITE WINE!!! LIQ CAN BE VERY FATTY BUT ITS MY SNACK FOR TODAY, I NEED TO LAY OFF, BUT THIS IS MY DOWN FALL. SO I LEARNED TO PORTION AND BE HAPPY WITH A TASTE THEN THE WHOLE BOTTLE, SAME AS FOOD!!

If a 90 calorie glass of white wine is a problem, then I'm about to drink a whole bottle o' problems

LIQ CAN BE FATTY???? There is no FAT in wine... carbs maybe but no fat!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I had an entire week and a half of slip up's recently. It took me awhile to get back on track, but I did. It happens to everyone. :)
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    sounds like you had FUN! The only thing I would say is I hope you arent feeling guilty, since you know you are getting right back in it.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I decided to take a night off from exercising and have what I want for dinner. Tomorrow's a new day and I intend to jump right back on it! No harm, no foul!!!
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    someone mentioned no fat in alcohol. even though i count my alcohol calories and can be under for the few days i drink, it still slows my progress, more or less it sets me back.
    Does this site create typos? dang
  • searolex
    Options
    I had such a bad day today. Fell off the wagon big style.

Thorntons Chocolates
    Maryland Cookies
    KFC
    Pasta and cheese
    Pepsi

I'm back on it tomorrow!

Just have to keep reminding myself that one day doesnt ruin my last few months of hard work!

Anyone else had any similar slip up's recently?

Thorntons - irresistible, Apricot Parfaits – pure heaven.

Big miss for me today on the calorie and cholesterol front after consuming a huge slice of “Baker and Spice” Macedonia Cake with Nibbed Almonds. Office celebration for someone’s birthday. How can I be on a diet and be expected to organise these things!!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    KFC is the devil. That extra crispy chicken is so damn good
  • daddysgrl
    daddysgrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yea i had a bunch of reeses cups, but i just walked it all off for 8 miles.
    Dude my parents sent me a giant bag of Reeese cups in a car package they are like crack cocaine. I had to run 8 miles yesterday to burn off the ridiculous amounts of calories I've consumed in PB and chocolate amazingness.

OP you so aren't alone! I've had a bad week! I've found it's a lot easier when I don't keep cheat foods in the house!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I soooo felt like cheating today, but somehow got the strength not to.... keep at it :)
  • daddysgrl
    daddysgrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    yea i had a bunch of reeses cups, but i just walked it all off for 8 miles.
    Dude my parents sent me a giant bag of Reeese cups in a car package they are like crack cocaine. I had to run 8 miles yesterday to burn off the ridiculous amounts of calories I've consumed in PB and chocolate amazingness.

OP you so aren't alone! I've had a bad week! I've found it's a lot easier when I don't keep cheat foods in the house!
    My just in case I crave something sweet Lindor truffles turn into me eating the entire bag so yea, no cheat foods in the house!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    someone mentioned no fat in alcohol. even though i count my alcohol calories and can be under for the few days i drink, it still slows my progress, more or less it sets me back.
    Does this site create typos? dang
    Alcohol has a LOT of sugar in it, so even though you come in under your calories, it might be doing something to mess with your glucose and/or hydration levels. I have certain foods/beverages that do that too. If I drink one or two diet sodas, I bloat like a baby beluga and spend days trying to get rid of that water weight.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I agree... Todya marks 24 days since i have eat ANY processed foods or ANY type of junk...feels greattttt!...All i eat is protein; egs, chicken, ground beef, fish, and vegetables or beans.... and i drink a minimum of 64 oz of water per day.... Loving beng healthy.
  • frank513
    frank513 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE ME SOME KFC, BUT YEAH LIKE SOME SAID JUST BE CONSISTANT WITH YOUR WORK OUT. YOU WILL BE FINE, MY GUILTY PLEASURE TODAY IS A GLASS OF WHITE WINE!!! LIQ CAN BE VERY FATTY BUT ITS MY SNACK FOR TODAY, I NEED TO LAY OFF, BUT THIS IS MY DOWN FALL. SO I LEARNED TO PORTION AND BE HAPPY WITH A TASTE THEN THE WHOLE BOTTLE, SAME AS FOOD!!

the 90 calories are not the problem. the alky is. alky slows the metabolism for hours after you drink it
  • SpiritRockBernie
    Options
    it's ok. Thanks for sharing, and I know you'll make better choices next time. It's good that you're getting back on the wagon. I think most people would never get back on. good for you!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    last time I had kfc the colonel tried to kill me. ( about a year ago). stomach cramps, nausea.. gaaaaa. guess mr tummy wasn't ready for the grease....
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    last time I had kfc the colonel tried to kill me. ( about a year ago). stomach cramps, nausea.. gaaaaa. guess mr tummy wasn't ready for the grease....

I'm laughing out loud! This is exactly what KFC does to me as well! NOT GOOD! ;)