My First Major NSV

13»

Replies

• That's about as good a NSV as you can get. Congratulations! Keep up the awesome work.
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Awesome! Kinda makes you wonder why doctors don't perscribe exercise instead of pills....

Many of them do - mine always asks what I'm doing for exercise, and the summary sheet I get at the end of the appointment always specifies her recommended amounts/suggestions of exercise. Unfortunately it seems that it's not until you exercise yourself that you can really appreciate how many benefits you may (everyone is different as to the specifics) be able to get from it - not just reducing the need for BP medicine, but knees that aren't so sore, better sleep habits, better glucose control, better moods, lower cholesterol numbers, etc. etc.

So congrats to OP, and as you continue may you enjoy other health NSVs as well!
  • Sallybeee_fit
    Sallybeee_fit Posts: 36 Member
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    That is awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!