145 pounds gone and a whole lotta muscle added!

Options
123457»

Replies

• eschwab855
    eschwab855 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A way to go BUMP
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I've now lost 149.7 pounds in total!
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well said. Ditto
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    149.9 pounds lost as of this morning...so close to 150
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    so close. you will make it happen!
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    THAT'S ALL FOLKS, 206 pounds, and a total of 150 pounds lost. abs are in, mission accomplished!

Thank you all for your support;)

Maximumresults
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow.

Congrats.

You are inspirational.
  • scarletgenesis
    Options
    I've actually got tears in my eyes after reading this. Your journey hasn't been easy but you approached it determined and are such a strong person!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! You have come so far and accomplished so much! You are a true inspiration! WTG!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have before and after shots, though haven't made a photobucket account so I can post them on here. I started at 356 pounds, thirteen years ago. I'm currently 211 pounds and 6 ft tall. My arms are 19 inches. I'm one of the strongest people in serious gyms.

After years of struggle with family sickness and other tragedy, I realized that eating was destroying not only my body, but every area of my life. I had a girl tell me I should "give up and die" and that "she was ashamed to be seen talking to me". There were many years of build up, all the years of pain being the fat funny kid like you see in movies. The guy who's smart who the guys love to be around and the girls laugh at.

One day after nearing blacking out on my job because of my health situation, I made a list of my talents and a list of things I was unhappy with. To my surprise, I was happy with more things about me and the one thing "my appearance and health" was ruining my entire life.

I was working at that time with my friend Jason at the time who was a competition bodybuilder, and I would just stare at him wondering what it would be like to feel so good everyday you wake up, wondering what it would be like to walk in a room and not be whsipered about. I was ready to do it. At that time I had decisions to make, I learned that some people in life will pull you down and take more from you than is worth it. I removed those people from my life. Others who were family who I couldn't permanently remove, I stopped spending time with. Its worth it, I would have died if I stayed in that situation.

Not everyone believed in me when I started, but who would take a guy seriously that's morbidly obese that he would one day change his life and surpass all expectations. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life and all areas of life have improved, its a lifestyle. Invest in yourself and win!

Its a little tough for me writing about myself this way as I'm more of an open book in public, not an electronic form board. Today though I was determined to celebrate my success so far in hopes that I could encourage someone else that it can be done and you can enjoy the journey with others who are making positive changes in their lives.

Here's to you all and your best success. #MaximumResults

WOW :sad: EYED! that is so freakin amazing!!!!!! i love it.. and from the lil pic i can see you look incredible!
    great sucess story and heck yes you need to celebrate.. you look like a different person I am sure!!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have done it. It was not easy and had a "price" tag, but you dug deep and paid it. Now, you get to harvest the positive attention while being grounded in the truth you know about surrounding yourself with positive sincere people. I hope you catch a vision to help other "fat kids-people" who need to be released from their pains and enjoy the heights you now know. I am so proud of you, inspired and expectant of the ways you can change the worlds of people who need the hope you can give by your story. Enjoy! Party! Love!
  • jilllemar
    Options
    WOw, congrats!
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    It's so inspiring to read the joy in other's words as they beat down their personal demons. Success stories like yours keep me focused on the prize. Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on reaching your goal!

Awesome motivation and results!! ;-)
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    Ok, so my next mini goal will be a marathon next year. Its for a good cause and I need something to motivate me while I think what's next. I've also started to help some more people online personal training.

I think I'm going to combine the running goal and come in with a shredded physique, I'll already be doing the cardio, just tweak the eating a bit. Best for you all in this season of your journey;)

MaximumResults
  • Maximumresults
    Options
    I'm now 153 pounds lighter, in at 203.5 and pretty lean, feeling good. Also, just started marathon training 3 weeks ago, new challenge for me and I want to encourage others.
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    If I could high-5 you or give ya a hug I would! So proud of you!
  • tab0423
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Congratulations on your accomplishment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!