Hi, I am new and looking for friends!

Options
I am new to the site...and trying to lose at least 75 pounds. It seems impossible...but I think this platform could be just what I need. Please add me...support me, and I'll offer my support back. Thanks!

Replies

• clicker_70
    Options
    Hi Angela! We're the same age, but that's all I know. You need to fill out your biography so we can learn more about you! ;) I have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm under the care of a dietician, and am counting carbs to keep my eating under control. My sister is getting married in February, and I'm the matron of honor.......so my first goal is to drop as much weight as I can before the wedding. But, I'm not done there. I intend to see this through to the slimmer end! I'd be glad to support you if you would like to be friends. Just send me a request.
  • beautyof3
    Options
    Me too!! I am in the same boat, just started today, though I checked out the website a few times since April, but finally serious!! I need friends too.. but I dont know how to get them do you?
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal, looking forward to your success...add me if you like.
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    We're about the same age. You can add me, if you like. :)
  • JBreed236
    JBreed236 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...
  • SandieM7
    SandieM7 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a friend request.....you'll do it - it's a tough road but with a lot of support you'll get there.
  • Rags5307
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like:) I am working toward losing around 75-100 lbs. I started using this app last week and with the support of co-workers also using this app I am down 8 lbs, so you can do it!!!!:smile:
  • lavram
    lavram Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a little while. I also need the support, you can add me.
  • segula
    segula Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Sandra. I haven't gotten real into this yet but I am getting there. I have lost 124# and still have 70 to lose. I have just started reading an interesting book, Eating by the Light of the Moon. It has a lot of answers for me. I recommend it. I am not saying that I relate to everything in the book, but it does have some answers.
    I feel calmer about this project and have started to lose again after not losing for the last 5 months.
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step to being healthy! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me!
  • fedupwithit
    fedupwithit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Also new here, so feel free to add me! :happy:
  • segula
    segula Posts: 6
    Options
    I think I am getting the hang of this site. I am trying to use some of the tools. I like the recipe tool. It is good to know how many calories are in a serving. It is usually what keeps me from logging my food.
  • AngelaKayeMason
    Options
    Hi beauty, I got a lot of friends after posting this...perhaps that's the way to go? Good luck! Glad you added me!