Tone face and neck? Any ideas?

Options
Hey,

starting to see results with the reduced calorie diet and weight lifting. Although my body is getting more toned and my muscles are now starting to look more chiselled - not many ppl are going to see these benfits other than when I go swimmin or ;) lol

How can I help make my face and neck get more toned and look slimmer? Or is this something that will come with time as I lose more weight...

Just wanna shift that double chin and look more chiselled - can suck in my gut but not my chin lol

Cheers

:drinker:

Replies

• dkcj4fox
    Options
    Unfortunately that is something that will come with time. You can't pick where you want the fat to come off. Same thing with doing sit-ups, it will strengthen your abs, but doing sit-ups won't help lose weight from around your stomach. If it did work that way, I'd tell you to chew gum all day to help lose weight from around your neck and jaw, but we know that wouldn't work. :)
    Just keep up the exercise and diet and the hard work will continue to show even more!
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    cool... just as i thought...I'll just keep at it then....
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Damn it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    hahaha!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    I thought there were certain facial exercises that would help firm up jowls and the turkey woddle. Tensing neck (i call it doing the lizard), doing exaggerated vowels in front of the mirror... that sort of thing? I don't know, if it actually works, but 5-10 minutes before bed isn't much out of your day!